What will the TAIEX do on Monday!?

Any predictions for the TAIEX on Monday. I’ll start the ball rolling with a prediction of a 6% rise! Back up to 10,000 before the end of the next quarter. In an awful world economy, people have to put their money somewhere!

It might break 10,000 again for a short while, but it’ll fall back into line with global bourses once the election euphoria wears off.

yep, I agree, but from here to 10,000 is still a long way. 12-15% I guess. Not bad if it does happen.
Then transfer into something else…

I’m hoping the NT dollar gets stronger. I have to change money to US dollars for my annual trip home.

Not sure if it will break 10,000.
But I am not pessimistic about Taiex.

TAIEX 12,000. DOW JONES 20,000. OIL @ $20/barrel. GOLD @ $100/ounce. Unemployment @ 0.1%. Sales of New Homes @ 20 year high. A chicken in every pot. Strippers at every funeral. Peace in the Middle East. End of Global Warming. Freed Tibet. Cure for Aids. Bush/Cheney convicted of war crimes. Led Zep World Tour.

Partaaaaaaay! :yay:

So 2010 finished with the TAIEX back up around 9000 points, oil approx 100 USD/barrel…what’s the predictions for this year?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]TAIEX 12,000. DOW JONES 20,000. OIL @ $20/barrel. GOLD @ $100/ounce. Unemployment @ 0.1%. Sales of New Homes @ 20 year high. A chicken in every pot. Strippers at every funeral. Peace in the Middle East. End of Global Warming. Freed Tibet. Cure for Aids. Bush/Cheney convicted of war crimes. Led Zep World Tour.

Partaaaaaaay! :yay:[/quote]

Ain’t been right yet, have you? Except perhaps the last one!

Kenneth

An end to war. An end to poverty. An end to disease. An end to bigotry. An end to pollution. An end to crime. An end to corruption. An end to mysticism. An end to censorship. An end to the hegemony of the rich. Freedom everywhere. Equality among all peoples. Prosperity. Justice. Reason. Truth. A solar panel on every roof. The abolition of the nation state and the dissolution of all national borders. The colonization of space. The brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people living life in peace…

You may call me a dreamer.

But I’m not the only one.

What if space wants its independence?