What Would a Forumosan Do?

What would you do if you woke up one morning and you were of the opposite sex?

I told a gal pal I’d start wanking off, since obviously there’s nothing I can do but go on with life. She was grossed out and changed the subject. The next day, she told me another gal pal told her about a dream SHE had where she woke up as a man and the first thing she did was wank herself off.

Seems universal!

What would you do? (After the screaming, but of course.)

That has happened to me before. I can honestly say I was quite happy with the change.

If I woke up as a woman I’d find the bitchwhore who had my body. Then I’d fall in love with her.

I knew Funk500 BEFORE he was a man!

I’d (try to) shag all my female friends. They are much hotter than all my male friends.

I would become a lesbian.

That’s supremely boring. You would have a unique chance to experience the ‘other’, and you’d still glob onto the gurlies. Yawn!

Get my sweetie to do the old switcheroo too, then shag.

I get what he means though, If I was a man trapped in a womans body I still wouldn’t want a cock anywhere near me. Eww. Cocks are nasty. Even mine.

Fair enough. You’ll get no arguments from me. They are better than the useless tissue attached to them, though, surely?

I’d pee my name in the snow. It doesn’t sound too exciting, but guys are always bragging about it. Then I’d go to the gym and do 100 pull ups. I hate not being able to do pull ups. I’ve been strength training for years and I still can’t do them. Girly arms suck.

Oh…and then I guess I’d wank off.

I’d think, “Finally, now I can use all that mascara I’ve been stealing out of Erhu’s purse at happy hours without feeling all weird inside.”

True dat, Buttercup. Some cocks are such a waste of a useful organ on some men.

Some men need what I like to call a ‘non-standard, extensive circumcision’.

This thread has too many replies. Go post in some of mine to provide more balance.

[quote=“914”]What would you do if you woke up one morning and you were of the opposite sex?

I told a gal pal I’d start wanking off, since obviously there’s nothing I can do but go on with life. She was grossed out and changed the subject. The next day, she told me another gal pal told her about a dream SHE had where she woke up as a man and the first thing she did was wank herself off.

Seems universal!

What would you do? (After the screaming, but of course.)[/quote]

Practice MMA full time.

I don’t think I’d want to switch back. It was difficult enough getting people to accept me the first time.

This would be, like, a free ticket into the girls’ locker rooms at uni, right? :smiley:

This would be, like, a free ticket into the girls’ locker rooms at uni, right? :smiley:[/quote]

Your mind works on the same level as mine, DB. Shame on you, indeed!

I’d make a beeline for the ladies-only hot spring baths or sauna.

Ducks.