What would you do

ok met this older lady at this dinner…afterwards she kept on calling she just wants sex…she’s around 37, 8 years older then me and she is married…man she is old to me but she got a nice body…I dont’ know…I think things like this are much harsher in Taiwan? They can sue you or have gangs or beat you up real bad or something…I have yet to hear much stories about it but I bet it’s not good…what would you do? what shoudl I do

Well, what does your husband think you should do?

What are you, handicaped or something? She’s married dude!!! Why would you even think getting into this (no pun intended)

[quote]she is married…man she is old to me but she got a nice body…[/quote] :loco: :loco: :help: :help:
get a life.

She’s married. What do you
think
you should do?

I suggest you go to Caves in the morning and buy a book called ‘How to be a grown up and make decisions’!! :unamused:

Become a priest.

chemical castration?

Good to know Forumosans are such an upstanding bunch. :laughing: Does this mean us married guys can leave our wives unattended at Happy Hours without worry? (I note that ironfist is in Kaohsiung) :wink:

On our honor, good sir!

If I were you, I definitely wouldn’t leave your wife alone.

Not at a Happy Hour. Never in a converted apartment/ bushiban in the vicinity of Nanjing and Fuxing.
(Far too many sketchy foreigners frequent such areas and events.)

:wink:

No, wait. Your wife is pretty fierce; she’d likely break the poor sap’s arm. I take it back, you’re safe.

Whatever. I say go for it. Can’t speak to whether you’d have gangsters sicced on you, or what not, but otherwise it’s consequence-free hot sex for you.

I think I will stay away haha…I mean she come on to me not like I went to a married wife…I don’t want the same thing happen to me either

Hold on Sunny Jim :soapbox: … shes probably be married now for 10 years and just not getting it anymore. :boo-hoo:

The husband is obviously a softcock and not doing his job :snore: … . perhaps he has a xiaojie :serenade: or spending too much time with his digital girlfriends :wanker:

Perhaps if he is refusing to to give it to her, then she should ask for permission to get it elsewhere :wall:

If he disagrees, well then they have some issues to sort out…
If he agrees to it, its all go! :upyours:

I think that would be most helpful. Ask her if you may speak to him about the issue. If she declines, then be polite and excuse yourself, say something about you want no troubles.

If she complies, please PM me her and her husband’s numbers.

Thanks in advance.

and another advice - I am not judging about the morality of this:

If you do anything then do it on the sly. No need for her husband to find out. Remember that extra-marital sex is punishable by prison here.

You know, when I saw you’d replied to this thread, I already knew your answer Mr He. :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Mr He”]and another advice - I am not judging about the morality of this:

If you do anything then do it on the sly. No need for her husband to find out. Remember that extra-marital sex is punishable by prison here.[/quote]

Is that only for marriages registered in Taiwan?

[quote=“Tyc00n”]
Is that only for marriages registered in Taiwan?[/quote]

If you have not registered your marriage here and the person you cheat on has no proof of you being married, then you might be in the clear.

But in general, you are looking at doing time, if you are caught and the "damaged’ party press charges against you. Note, that even though you are not married, it’s more than enough that the person humped by you is.

Humping married women is totally and utterly morally wrong and can be great fun. I advise you don’t do it unless she’s really fit.

And her hubby is in China… and plans to stay there for a long time.