What would you like to read about?

can you write about the adventures of TinTin in Taiwan?

and how his dog Snowy was cooked on a BBQ and select pieces served with pink sauce and oyster omelette?

Betel nut girls we already wrote about years ago.

KTV is ded.

As per my bosses, there is no crime here, not even weapons. You have not seen anything.

1 Like

An original article about a topic no one talks about could be the Kaohsiung Mayor. Havenā€™t heard anything about him for the last 87 seconds.

I found the ā€œbegpackersā€ thread interesting thought slightly triggering. I felt ashamed of potentially sharing ancestors with those people, but maybe itā€™s something that Taiwanese would read about?

I like doggies, so how about an article about the work of volunteers in shelters?

2 Likes

I really hate begpackers, and I honestly do not think we could write about it. they wouldnĀ“t allow it or worse, it would be like those youtubers and influencers. Go interview them, so they will say they love Taiwan to the world. :nauseated_face:

Doggies we have done a lot, from training to volunters to the industry of care around them. Still we get people mailing us because in taiwan people eat dogs and catsā€¦and babies/fetuses. :wall:

A piece of how much online ā€˜celebritiesā€™ actually make in Taiwan (IG/FB/18 etc), Iā€™d read that!

From tomorrow in Taipei thereā€™s the Asian Club Men cup of volleyball, so plenty of tall guys and, of course, the Japanese and Korean team.
If you wrote something about volleyball, you might be FORCED to go interview them after a match. Iā€™m just saying, u knowā€¦

Underground gambling scene.

Meth labs in Taiwan.

3 Likes

You are killing me man.

1 Like

We only say good things about Taiwan.

Maybe if there is a Latin American teamā€¦

Have you written a piece aboutā€¦ Forumosa? :joy:

How about a piece about some colorful foreigner who gets accepted into the local community by repeatedly declaring his or her undying love for Taiwan?

2 Likes

Reasons why Taiwan is number 1

Thereā€™s been more and more interesting restaurants popping up. Maybe look into that industry and look into how young entrepreneurs and chefs are opening new restaurants and concepts and bringing new kinds of foods here.

Like 10 years agoā€¦

Done to death. Done pieces on Latin American restaurants here. I can see my bosses boucing anything related to taco trucks. Coffee scene done to death.

We have videos of that. Tons of videos.

Yes, but insecure locals never get tired of it.

Fitness industry. Thereā€™s 2 luxury fitness gyms in Taiwan now. Maybe itā€™s a new market for rich Taiwanese.

That is more suitable for my exercise fanatic comowrker. I refuse to step in a World Gym for ethical reasons. And choosing from the restā€¦ lemme think.