What you want to hear Sandman say in Willie's voice

I just got ahold of the 5th year of the Simpsons and would love to hear Willie the janitor done by Sandman:

Willie in the cafeteria:
“Lunchlady Doris, do you have any grease?”
“Yes, yes we do.”
“Then GREASE me up woman!” said ripping off shirt…but please, you don’t have to do that.

Willie after catching Santa’s Little Helper in the air duct:
“There’s narry a beast alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman!”

[singing] “When you’re a-LOON and life is getting YE LOON-ley YE can always GOO… ACH! - DOON TOON!!!”

:bravo:

“Bonjourrr, you cheese eatin’ surrender monkeys.”

“Get your haggis, right here! Chopped heart and lungs boiled in a wee sheep’s stomach! Tastes as good as it sounds. Good for what ails ya!”

“I dinna cry when me own father was hung for stealing a pig.But I’ll cry now.”

Man, I could do this all day!

[quote=“funkymonkey”]“I dinna cry when me own father was hung for stealing a pig.But I’ll cry now.”

Man, I could do this all day!
[/quote]

Good, because I’ll be at work all day long. :s

“Who’s gonna save the wee turtles? I’ve got to save the wee turtles. Aaaahh, save me from the wee turtles!”

JDS -
Since I recently ‘discovered’ the Star channel 109 on our cable system I have turned the youg cowboy into a Simpson’s fan.
The wife just doesn’t understand…"Why is her hair blue?..Why does that Homer act like that?..Whats wrong with Homers friends?(Moe, Barney, et al). I can’t even begin to help her understand.

Now if I could find “King of the Hill” on there I would be very very happy. “I tell you what…”

[after Milhouse moves out of town, Skinner and Willie are shocked to learn that Bart and Lisa have become best friends]

Groundskeeper Willie: It won’t last. Brothers and sisters are natural enemies. Like Englishmen and Scots! Or Welshmen and Scots! Or Japanese and Scots! Or Scots and other Scots! Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!
Principal Skinner: You Scots sure are a contentious people.
Groundskeeper Willie: You just made an enemy for life!

“If elected mayor my first act will
be to kill the whole lot of ya, and
burn your town to cinders!”