What's happened to Peter Jackson?

Here’s the cuddly hobbit Peter Jackson we know and love:

Here he is now:

Where’s the rest of him gone ?

Wow! If he could do that again in reverse he could play Jerry Garcia in the movie!

He’s wearing pants in that top photo instead of shorts. That’s where the real mystery is.

Yes, I know it was taken a while back.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Here’s the cuddly hobbit Peter Jackson we know and love:

Here he is now:

Where’s the rest of him gone ?[/quote]

Don’t let BFM fool you all. It’s an optical illusion.

The trick lies in posting TWO photos of the same guy, then comparing it to just ONE.

This way your brain is tricked into thinking that Mr Jackson is twice the weight in the upper photo(s) as he is in the lower one.

You not fooling ME, BFM. :fedora:

… and if BFM asks you for money, don’t give him any.

Looks like he did a “Carnie Wilson”. :astonished:

The weirdest thing is in that skinny photo he looks like Sandman but with way more hair. :laughing:

Money does wonders.

Or he could have really worked hard and pulled a Bu Lai En.

[quote=“914”]Money does wonders.
.[/quote]

Thats what I thought!

I saw some different photos of this before, except spanning a bigger space of time. Looks like he did do it the hard way.

it must be a kiwi thing. Here is a news article about it from home:

The main difference I can see in the photos is the look on his face. In the old days he looks like a man that has just stumbled onto success. Now he looks like he really knows what he is doing…

Slim king of the Big Apple
08 December 2005
By TOM CARDY

Move over the Atkins Diet. The King Kong premiere has thrown another aspect of Peter Jackson into the glare of the world’s media

While I find him more cuddly as a chunky monkey (I like meaty men) I have to give him MAJOR PROPS for that kind of weight loss.

:astonished:

If you wear the One Ring too long…you start to get thin:astonished: