What's hot enough?

“A bit younger”? He’s like 12! This isn’t Sweden or 'Nam, there are rules…

That guy is probably about 21. He’s a ten or at least a 9.7. If you had a lineup of 100 guys, you wouldn’t find 20 better looking ones than Housecat’s guitarist. Housecat’s usually got a male “10” showing.

3.7 is hot enough for me, but I’ve got a sliding scale that gives a lot of points for a good sense of humor.

I’m about a 3.6.

I agree with the earlier “3” rating by itakitez.

Some “tens” are:
Charlize Theron, Jessica Alba, Aishwarya Rai, Shu Qi, Natalie Portman, Irina Shayk (Sports Illustrated model), and Beyonce.

No you’re not. IMO 6-7.

I think the thread on compliments was YESTERDAY! :loco:

Your hubby? He’s rockin’ the richter at about 9.7 :discodance:

“A bit younger”? He’s like 12! This isn’t Sweden or 'Nam, there are rules…[/quote]

Hey, you don’t know how old I am! (But I guess if some guys are too young, you’re too old.) Anyway, that guy’s legal!

Yes, I usually have a 10 showing, but minus the guitar, that’s not what this guy is. Lots of his hottness comes from the guitar, IMO. And his abs. But I can’t even see his face full on. How can I judge him a 10?

No you’re not. IMO 6-7.[/quote]

from MAS

i think all are what they think they are, and I agree with zender, i have a massive slide scale for personality.

And sure all flob spouses and SOs are a perfect 10

:laughing: No, I’m quite sure I’m not, but thanks all the same.

[quote=“zender”]I think the thread on compliments was YESTERDAY! :loco:
[/quote]
Hey i wasn’t complimenting, I was correcting.Without ‘outing’ you, you are tall, lean, a head full of hair, and a good face. That automatically puts you at 6. Add some of your humour, fab parenting skills, manners and you are a superb catch. I am being objective. But since this is a ‘physical’ thread, 6-7 is my estimation. And I am right. :bow:

What is MAS??? I would put my own spouse at 7, coz he doesn’t read this. If he did, he would be 10 :laughing:

Best edit your post while you can; he told me he was a lurker. :sunglasses:

I’ve got a full bum of hair. Ladies? Any takers?

Tumbleweed

Chandler is more like 7 to me. I love his personality.
I dont care about the looks much. It only attracts me for a sec.

A guy opens his mouth and say something “not cool”, even he has 8 looks, I might put him back to 3-4.

Chandler is more like 7 to me. I love his personality.
I don’t care about the looks much. It only attracts me for a sec.

A guy opens his mouth and say something “not cool”, even he has 8 looks, I might put him back to 3-4.[/quote]

I have higher standards :laughing:

I like Dr. Oz and I think I would be attracted to his younger self.

Dr. Oz is about a 5, 5.5.

exactly! I like 5-6 not much higher. I am easy to please :slight_smile:

She’s like a 6 in my book. There’s nothing special about her. Basically the epitome of plain Jane.

If you go by external appearance when not smiling, I’d agree, but she’s got a lovely smile and a great personality, and that makes all the difference. That’s what makes most average to slightly above average people really attractive (and somewhat below average people still attractive). You could take the (superficially) hottest babe on the planet, give her a nasty personality and she’d be an unattractive loser in my book.

totally agree with you !! :thumbsup:

You can see everything in someone’s face by the time they are thirty or forty. I’m sure most people have this benign, humble, clever, loving portrait of themselves hidden in the attic.

Are we talking about shagging someone or proposing marriage, here? There’s a theory that men just turn their taxi light on one day, and they choose the next girl that gets in.