What's hot enough?

You’re right!
It’s almost opposite with the guys. A good looking guy, with a grim nastiness about him, gets the most girls. they want to save him, make him happier the works.

A good looking fellow, with no qualms and no major hassles in life, good personality and sense of humour is just not ‘THAT’ attractive.

[quote=“Buttercup”]You can see everything in someone’s face by the time they are thirty or forty. I’m sure most people have this benign, humble, clever, loving portrait of themselves hidden in the attic.

[/quote]
Mine is on my living room wall. Fluorescent paint on black velvet. Surrounded by multicoloured flashing LEDs.

Is it a crying clown?

Here is Sandman’s portrait

Don’t know about pure and humble, but my portrait in the closet is svelte and hot :laughing: Talk about Mr. Wilde turning in his grave clutching his manuscript.

Geez… Buttercup, who do you hang out with? :slight_smile:

For me there’s nothing hotter than a woman who has found herself; she walks differently, she talks differently, there’s a sparkle in her eye, and she’s mostly brimming with confidence.
This kind of woman is usually older, has been through some tough times, and knows perfection doesn’t exist. She isn’t conventionally beautiful, but she has a certain allure.

Apart from the compelling argument for reproduction 20-somethings just don’t make the playoffs! While some men drool over “the promise in their young eyes”, and “the lithsome willowness of their bodies”; I would much rather spend my time with a more mature woman who can actually string along a sentence without having to resort to phrases such as “like… you know”, “no way”, and my personal peeve: Yapping on the cell and checking texts while we’re supposed to be conversing: “heeheehee… that was Mands, she like SMSed all her BFFs…”

[quote=“divea”]You’re right!
It’s almost opposite with the guys. A good looking guy, [color=#FF0000]with a grim nastiness about him, gets the most girls. they want to save him, make him happier the works.[/color]
A good looking fellow, with no qualms and no major hassles in life, good personality and sense of humour is just not ‘THAT’ attractive.[/quote]

Yes, I agree with this analysis of female behaviour.
Normally, I seem to rate about 4/10. Down and depressed I’m about a 15/10. :astonished:

Geez… Buttercup, who do you hang out with? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

People with ugly faces. :wink:

Divea, maybe. I don’t want to ‘save’ him, though. I just know i won’t have to engage with him much. It’s ‘easier’, if that makes sense.

TH, you’re a hot bitch when you smile and talk with enthusiam. Less so when you have a face like a slapped arse. Leave the mentallist chix on the shelf!

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“divea”]You’re right!
It’s almost opposite with the guys. A good looking guy, [color=#FF0000]with a grim nastiness about him, gets the most girls. they want to save him, make him happier the works.[/color]
A good looking fellow, with no qualms and no major hassles in life, good personality and sense of humour is just not ‘THAT’ attractive.[/quote]

Yes, I agree with this analysis of female behaviour.
Normally, I seem to rate about 4/10. Down and depressed I’m about a 15/10. :astonished:[/quote]
Yes it’s true. But you’re a good 6 IMO. :laughing:

All my friends had these older boy friends, one of my best friends married someone so depressing, and to think she courted him for 6-7 years, She used to do silly things like calling him poochie and tying his pony tail just to cheer him up :loco:

BC, i really don’t know about your situation. It was just a generalization…in any case, the fat girl always gets left behind :stuck_out_tongue:

No way! You should SEE my boy. A 9 or 10, and that’s before he opens his mouth.

I was talking about me…all the depressing guys take the hotties!

Shouldn’t you go with someone who is about the same level on the hotness scale as you? Depressing though that prospect may be. If you go out with someone who is WAY better-looking, it is extremely disconcerting to have to endure the shocked disbelief in people’s eyes when they finally realize you’re together and not just friends, and to endure the supposedly out-of-your-earshot conversations where they discuss what your partner could possibly see in you.

Maybe … But hot guys are just so much better. :laughing:

I endure that each day, every day, and not everyone says it out of earshot :laughing: Oh and sometimes when I hear ‘he is too good for you’ I go, yes but I am the one with good taste :roflmao:

Mutual Appreciation Society - thread from 2 days ago now

Yeah, that’s a problem for me on a daily basis. :blush:

Anything 6 or over. So with 1-4, I mean ugly, fat, etc. By 5, I mean somebody who is neither attractive nor unattractive. 6 for me is a five with something special - a twinkle in her eye, a nice smile, something interesting about her. I’m a sucker for a nice smile, I’d have to rate that over any other part of a woman’s body.But don’t get me wrong, much as the next man I do appreciate a nice body: flat stomach, pert arse, breasts…

I want someone I find attractive. If I’m going to be sleeping with the same woman for the next few decades, I want to be going to bed with someone nice, I want to look forward to going to bed with her. I certainly don’t want to be going to bed with someone repulsive, that would, uh, repel me. I don’t think that’s healthy in a relationship. :wink:

Now I’m a 3.5 very happily married to a 7.5! :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

So why is she with a 3.5? Does she have daddy issues?

I took her places she’d never been before. :laughing:

Yeah, I know what you mean! I took my boy to Reading Oracle Centre, on a Saturday, because I wanted some cushions. Marriage was not proposed, however.