What's it all about?

Boys, hey. What’s THAT all about?

It’s because we’re drunken beasts.

Um, i was too wrecked so apart from some weird flashbacks I’m not sure what we did wrong. Did you get any pics or video footage?

[quote=“almas john”]It’s because we’re drunken beasts.

Um, i was too wrecked so apart from some weird flashbacks I’m not sure what we did wrong. Did you get any pics or video footage?[/quote]

:blush: Is your name ‘Skipjack’?

I was one of the boys, too, and I feel awful for what happened, but I feel you were more a perpetrator than a victim, Buttercup. I feel violated. :s

What happened? Were the lads bad at the HH?

Almas John was, but if you ask Buttercup I think she’ll tell you that I was actually pretty good. :smiley:

Almas John was, but if you ask Buttercup I think she’ll tell you that I was actually pretty good. :smiley:[/quote]

Hm. Don’t think I talked to any boys at HH. This is just a general post, not about a specific incident.

The mind of the male. Any ideas?

More simple than you can imagine it (collectively) to be.

It’d be a good idea, but then applied to the female of the species, we’d quickly be driven insane.
Best not to think about it too much.

Eat, play, sleep. Repeat.

[quote=“Buttercup”]The mind of the male. Any ideas?[/quote]We are deviously intricate and finely tuned creatures we are.
Now if you’re finished making supper could ya bring me a beer, thats a dear.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Buttercup”]The mind of the male. Any ideas?[/quote]We are deviously intricate and finely tuned creatures we are.
Now if you’re finished making supper could ya bring me a beer, thats a dear.[/quote]

I like cooking and drinking beer. I see no great conflict of interest in that one.

I am a girl who makes my own pastry. I’m sure there’s more to it than keeping 'em fed and pissed…

scratches belly, annoyed/blank look

Huh?

Not much more, just one…

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Buttercup”]The mind of the male. Any ideas?[/quote]We are deviously intricate and finely tuned creatures we are.
Now if you’re finished making supper could ya bring me a beer, thats a dear.[/quote]I like cooking and drinking beer. I see no great conflict of interest in that one.
I am a girl who makes my own pastry. I’m sure there’s more to it than keeping 'em fed and pissed…[/quote]Buttercup -
Also remember one distinction. There are men. And there are boys.
Sometimes it might be hard to see the difference.
But with a bit of experience, you will learn the difference.
(I am not speaking of sex here)
Maybe you already have. But it is worth noting.

Almas John was, but if you ask Buttercup I think she’ll tell you that I was actually pretty good. :smiley:[/quote]

Hm. Don’t think I talked to any boys at HH. This is just a general post, not about a specific incident.

The mind of the male. Any ideas?[/quote]

See Miltownkid:

We’re simple creatures. Like babies. The cry when they want to sleep, poo or eat.

We don’t cry (usually), but when in doubt, we usually want to shag (or thinking about it or something related to it), sleep, eat or play…

Put in a different way. We’re easy to please.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Buttercup”]The mind of the male. Any ideas?[/quote]We are deviously intricate and finely tuned creatures we are.
Now if you’re finished making supper could ya bring me a beer, thats a dear.[/quote]

I like cooking and drinking beer. I see no great conflict of interest in that one.

I am a girl who makes my own pastry. I’m sure there’s more to it than keeping 'em fed and pissed…[/quote]

Yeah…just one more thing. But I guess I don’t have to spell that one out… :smiley:

The big difference between the sexes is that women expect men to be as complicated as they are, and men assume women are as simply as we are. Therein lies most of the problems…

Boys… ha. Good luck on that one. They’re an enigma to me, and I am one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have given up. They are a waste of time.

I have given up. They are a waste of time.[/quote]
So, you’re switching to girls now?