What's special about your hometown?

Now come on, Bossman. You’re not seriously trying to tell me that NZ sheep actually charge for their services? Glad I’m from Scotland. None of that nonsense there – catch her and she’s yours.[/quote]

You might appreciate this:

cantina.no-ip.org:81/music/Parod … 0Sheep.mp3

LOL! I’m at the office, so I can’t hear it right now, but from the title of the link I’m guessing its young Angus. I’ll give it a listen when I get home.

My hometown, 800 people, 2 pubs, 2 milk bars, 1 bakery, 2 petrol stations, 2 hairdressers, 2 grocery stores, 10 wheat silos, 1 dead golf course, 1 dry lake, 1 swimming pool. Home a my first shag.

Amos, you got laid in a town of 800. Greater Taipei has, let’s stretch the trust a bit, 8,000,000 people. That’s 10,000 sheilas, all for you mate. :wink:

My hometown even got it’s own webpage:

niederkruechten.de/sehen.htm

[quote=“Rascal”]My hometown even got it’s own webpage:

[/quote]

My hometown – I mean home village – can match that and more! It’s got hundreds and thousands of cobwebs. (And some of them seem to have lodged in my brain. :cry: )

Ahhh…the memories of my hometown.

The school.

The culture.

The celebrity

My condolences, Muffin. What a creepy place. Sending you karma to help you make a fresh start.

It’s like that town in “Blue Velvet.”

Boss Hogg wrote:

Although it does have the highest percentage of prostitutes per head of population in New Zealand.

OK, so I’m a little slow, but shouldn’t that be highest percentage of head per prostitutes? :laughing:

And my hometown is wonderful Copenhagen.

Don’t count on returning anytimesoon, though.

[quote=“Rascal”]My hometown even got it’s own webpage:

niederkruechten.de/sehen.htm[/quote]

Bah, my hometown’s got it’s own [b]domain[/b].

middletown.com

:sunglasses:

The name of my hometown is “Niederkruechten”, not “sehen”.
The link goes directly to the pictures (sehen = to see). :sunglasses:

So we got our own domain, too … :stuck_out_tongue: