What's the craziest s*#t you did in high school/college?

i remember in college we lived in a dorm with girls on one side/ boys on the other, with a lobby where we all could meet in downstairs. the second floor had a big locked door to divide the boys/girls sections. we used to chat with each other under that door.
my friend pete got tired of this, so one day he woke up early, packed a nice sandwich, a bag of chips, and some Cokes, and lifted the ceiling panel in his room. he traveled thru the ceiling all the way to the girls’ side, and sat down over the shower area. pete stayed there all day peeping thru a ceiling panel.
the thing that gets me is: he packed a lunch! what a guy!

I had waaaaay too much fun in high school and college to select a single act of stupidity as the "craziest act.

One act that comes to mind immediately, however, was something that I did quite often in college. The main line between Philadelphia to Chicago ran past my college campus not far away, through some corn fields. Used to get dosed up and take a big bottle of Pisano (a cheap red wine), which we referred to as the blood of warriors (in reference to the nonsense from Carlos Castenadas’ several books on Don Juan and the Yaqui Way of Life. We’d sit near the tracks drinking the wine and waiting for the dose to kick in. Then, when we heard the noise and saw the headlight coming, we’d ready ourselves and jump the train and ride either east or west for a while until we decided to get off and jump another ride going back. Always a good trip.

I once tried to use Fubini to prove the Hahn-Bannach theorem.

Looking back, I am not too proud of some of these:

1.I took a shit in my best friend

Once I took the inside out of a biro, rolled a little piece of paper into a really small ball, put it into the biro tube, and blew it at someone. :blush:

Graduating. Stupid move. Should have stayed in college.

Not drinking till I was legal.

Are you now making up for lost time?

Not at all, Tigerman.

I’m a moderate drinker and I know my limit. I drink for the purpose of enjoying myself more, but getting drunk is not my sole purpose of having a good time.

Understood.

I too am a moderate drinker. Usually.

I used to do this too, but one day I decided to try something new, so instead of paper I put ants in the pen tube. Unfortunately before you blow you have to breath in, which I did, sucking all the ants into my mouth.

Not at all pleasant.

Other notable stupid things I did:

1. Put pork in my Kuwaiti friends pizza in home economics class. This earned me a week of detentions.

2.Swam naked in Lake Schuswap in December (water was three degrees) after drinking too much Bombay Sapphire.

3.Putting

The most evil :smiling_imp: prank I remember some of my friends doing back in highschool was - and I stress that this was not me, it was some friends I knew… Anyway, this nerdy kid kept bugging them about where they scored their pot and where could he get some. This guy must have been really annoying, so they told him that their connection was this old black man in the projects. They said to him, "Go up to the projects on the hill late at night. If you see an old black man in a showercap - don’t forget the showercap, it’s important - go up to him and say the password. And the password is - are you paying attention? - the password, don’t forget it:

“Only n*ggers eat at Popeye’s.”

these are darn good! i almost got sacrificed on a bonfire one night. my friend built one about two stories high and after a few drinks they decided a virgin needed to be sacrficed. they swung me pretty close!

I used to love to eat those pickled sausages that come in a jar that one oftens finds in Oregon supermarkets, next to the pickled eggs. (Not the truck stop Hot Mama-sized pickled sausages, but the smaller ones.) Anyway, I loved them so much my college roommate and I decided to buy a big jar and I spent the evening snacking on them. Later I went to a party and someone gives me a tequila shot and I feel sick and vomit pickled sausage bits everywhere in someone’s front yard. So the next day, I wake up with a hangover and a really bad stuffed nose. I blow my nose and a whole sausage (with just a little nibble taken out of the end) flies out.

High School was all about adrenaline. Riding on the roof of my friend’s 1973 monster Buick while he locked the wheel and did donuts in my high school’s gravel parking lot. Cliff diving off of some freaking high cliffs at the Elora Quarry

Playing tag at the local ski hill, and jumping off of chairlifts mid-ride in order to avoid being “tagged”. Riding motorcycles really fast. Skipping my high school graduation ceremony to go sky-diving instead.

I was so mad once that I cursed out loud…but I said it very quietly in the closet so I think (hope) no one heard me :blush:

I once put crazy glue in all the padlocks every student used on their lockers.(grade 10) Did not get caught. Glued mine too…Only got us an extra 15 minutes break time. I was hoping for longer.

Graduate

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
You didn’t expect me to tell about my overdue library books, did you?[/quote]Gosh! Thanks. Keep forgetting them damn books! :noway:

A buddy of mine and I once hid in the school after closure. Then we tip toed our way to the kitchen to drink cola and eat cinamon buns. Did not get caught for that either. Did it twice. :blush: