What's the most idiotic thing you've done today?

I got one!

Walking out of work, a guy and his raggy looking girlfriend come up to me asking if I have any change I could spare for the bus. Their problem is, they’re new in town and just came to the Chinatown area for dinner for the first time. As they were paying their bill, some guy, just grabbed the guys wallet and ran. They called the police and the cops told him, that he shouldn’t have been in Chinatown to begin with. All the while he offering to show me his driver’s licence.
I go ahead and give them $4.00 for a one way fare. As I’m walking, I get the feeling that I got hustled but couldn’t figure out.

:bulb: The guy still had his licence. :doh: Right after I figure that out, a crackhead asks me for money. :fume:

I must had ATM on my forehead, today.

Posting this for the third time … Turning on my computer and login to Forumosa …

Today has gone pretty well (so far). Yesterday I fell off a motorbike at about 80kph for no good reason, ruining a raincoat, both my blue flipflops, and a perfect four-year road record.

Went to a Thai restaurant nearby, ordered Tom Yum and stupidly expected that it would be made with lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and most importantly, chilli. I even told them I like it spicy, but still not a hint of chilli.

Somehow losing my car keys in a spartan office in which the only furniture is a glass table on which resides a telephone. They just vanished and I haven’t been able to find them. I had to get the taxi all the way from Tauyuan to get the spare set.
The trouble was that the spare set was in the raincoat I left at the office a couple of days before.
So…all the way back to Taoyuan by taxi to retrieve the spare set of keys which were on the coat hooks in the locker room.
Now I’m about $2000NT down with a couple of hours wasted for good measure.

Nothing so far today. I’m just too good.

went over to check how well they’d resurfaced the little stretch of road outside my house… by treading on the freshly laid tarmac…
pity, I quite liked those shoes… :doh:

I didn’t sleep last night because I wanted to tire myself out for a good sleep today (been having problems) and was too tired to do it. Slept all day and I’ll be up all night. I’m officially a vampire.