What's The Next Line

“Welcome to the discotheque” : Si Begg / Welcome to the Discotheque[/quote]

And she said “We are all just prisoners here, of our own device” Eagles, Hotel California

“My hands fall limp and hang down at my side, take my soul and go” Ultravox, Accent on Youth

“My hands fall limp and hang down at my side, take my soul and go” Ultravox, Accent on Youth[/quote]

“I can take the afternoon, the night time comes around too soon” RAINBOW - SINCE YOU BEEN GONE

“I know it’s late and I should go to bed, but I can’t tear away from the night. It holds the seed of a memory…”
The Damned - Sanctum Sanctorum

[quote=“Nuit”]“I know it’s late and I should go to bed, but I can’t tear away from the [color=#FF0000]night[/color]. It holds the seed of a memory…”
The Damned - Sanctum Sanctorum[/quote]

Like a crazy quilt star gown through a dream [color=#FF0000]night[/color] wind - Grateful Dead / China Cat Sunflower

It’s these expressions I never give - Neil Young

Di got a suitcase packed with lace, Strange [color=#FF0000]expression [/color]on her face - Robert Hunter / Hill And Gully Run

They burned down the gambling house. - Deep Purple

I’ve been [color=#FF0000]gambling [/color]here abouts for ten good solid years
If I told you all that went down, It would burn off both your ears
- Grateful Dead / Deal

This is like fielding practice… :sunglasses:

Why I want you, Heaven knows. - Nat King Cole

Took his rings, four bucks in change, ain’t that [color=#FF0000]heaven[/color] sent - Grateful Dead / Jack Straw

Took his rings, four bucks in change, ain’t that [color=#FF0000]heaven[/color] sent - Grateful Dead / Jack Straw[/quote]

Heaven must be missin’ an angel – Tavares

Like an [color=#FF0000]angel[/color], standing in a shaft of light - GD / Estimated Prophet

[quote=“Tigerman”]
Like an [color=#FF0000]angel[/color], standing in a shaft of light - GD / Estimated Prophet[/quote]

“There’s a little bit of devil in her angle eyes.” Angel Eyes~Love and Theft

A friend of the [color=#FF0000]devil[/color] is a friend of mine - GD / Friend of the Devil

[quote=“Tigerman”]

A friend of the [color=#FF0000]devil[/color] is a friend of mine - GD / Friend of the Devil[/quote]

“The devil went down to Georgia.” ~ Charlie Daniels Band

“All the way down the east coast, From Boston clean down to Atlanta Georgia last week” KLF - Witchita Lineman Was A Song I Once Heard

Georgia, Georgia
The whole day through
(The whole day through)
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind
(Georgia on my mind)

By RAy Charles

Peaches come from a can, they are put there by a man, in a factory downto-o-o-o-wn.

-The Presidents of the United States of America