What's the very BEST damned burger in Taipei?

I had a pleasant surprise today.
We went with the whole family to New Taipei City Christmasland in Banqiao to see the lights show and some other attractions. It was incredibly packed! I had to carry two of my kids in my arms while the wife was holding the third one, otherwise they’d be lost in the crowd.

Originally, the plan was grabbing something to eat there, but there was no way to do it. Then, we decided to see if there was a opened restaurant in our way back to the parking lot, which was a couple of blocks away since all others were full.

The idea was just to get whatever we could find, but then we passed in front of this place:

樂漢堡美式餐廳LOVSS BURGER
No. 133號, Hansheng East Road, Banqiao District, New Taipei City, 220
02 2955 3025

What was our surprise when the owner came to greet us at the door, arranged the table for us and introduced the menu! All with a smile on his face!
The place was full and he still treated every customer that way. No wonder they were so busy!
And the burger? Delicious!

Paired with a strawberry milkshake it made this guy here very happy!
The burger and bread are made in house and both tasted great! They also had pasta and risotto, which the wife and kids wanted to eat, and it was not bad too!

This place saved the night!
I think a have a new favorite burger shop!
:drooling_face:

15 Likes