What's the very BEST damned burger in Taipei?

My personal choice in Tianmu would be Burger O’Clock, since Epic Burger is no longer. There are solid arguments to be made for a couple of other places (in Tiamu, that is-- many more city-wide), but JB’s isn’t one of them. Their food is pretty mediocre across the board. The fact that you even mention chain places in the conversation tells me there’s a problem, though.

LOUIS’ BURGERS
No. 27號, Section 7, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, 111
0930 994 327

This is also better than JB’s. Haven’t tried burger o’clock, putting it on the list.

1 Like

Agreed! Louis was one that I had in mind when I said there are others with a case for Best-in-Tianmu. I prefer O’Clock, while others prefer Louis, but I don’t know anyone who prefers JB over either.

2 Likes

I like JB for anything I ever had there, not sure if I did a burger or not. Louis is good and cheap. Will have to check out the others.

1 Like

I will go for lunch here and see if they have that, sounds interesting.

Did not try that, maybe next time. Photos from what had.

Time Out’s burger!

No, kidding. What is the animal that trips twice over the same stone.

I thought my complaints would be limited to size (those are tiny burgers!), but there’s something even worse: both the bacon and the patty were already precooked and they just warmed them up on the iron. Moreover, the bacon was a really tiny strip of something mildly burnt.

To whoever is running this business: please offer something better than McDonald’s for what is about three times the price, thanks!

haha, thanks for the review. So a place to avoid !

They have some good hot dogs but avoid the burgers.

I went back to Selfish Burger twice recently and really like it.

Selfish Burger 喀漢堡
02 2345 0825

6 Likes

Which burger did you try? Blue cheese one looks interesting? (There is a place here in KHH that has it too, will try post it)

I’m a classic burger kind of guy and and it’s a good reference on the rest of the food. Hamburgers great

1 Like

Their burger is legit but the fries are overpriced and mediocre.

I’m curious about Man Cave Gourmet Burgers 男人窩美式手作漢堡

2 Likes

They say theirs are the best in town.

2 Likes

That’s s bad sign.

2 Likes

As bad as being empty?

That Korean looks native. Funny. They even use a play on words with 그대가 너무 버거싶어요, changing “bo go shipuyo” (I miss you) with “burger shipuyo.”

Interesting.

So did go and try the burger (s).