What's the very BEST damned burger in Taipei?

I personally am a big fan of burger rays. You should try it if you haven’t.

Tried to go to Wagyu today at 2:30 and they were closed, something about selling out the early period and need to wait for the late period which starts at 5. Their stated hours are 11:30-7:00.

Burger & Co was open so we took our business there. There’s nothing more annoying than going somewhere during normal business hours and finding it closed. I know, it’s Taiwan. I doubt I’ll bother returning.

They are very elaborate burgers, not the standard hamburger/cheeseburger with lettuce/onion/tomato. Go with what sounds good at the moment.

Sure, as if the choice was easy:

American Boy Burger
Us.prime beef patty or Roasted Chicken Breast ,smoked bacon,Swiss cheese,house cheddar cheese sauce, grilled tomato,caramelized onion

MiamiBeach Burger
Roasted chicken or US Prime Beef Patty,Calamari Rings,Swiss Cheese,Blue Cheese Sauce,Maple Chipotle BBQ Sauce,Chipotle Coleslaw

Curry Mama Burger
Prime Beef Patty or Roasted Chicken Breast,mozzarella,fried fish,curry gravy

You think I would ask if the choice was easy?!

Mmmm… all sound good.

You are such a… Taiwanese :smiley:

2 Likes

Not…helping!

And the price is not cheap.

Mmm as per their FB page, they will be open some days during the break.

The other day I tried this one:

IMG_20190130_130238

Nice burger but a bit slippery / messy inside. Still worth trying.

the owners were born in the year of the sheep/goat and horse/pony.

1 Like

Seems like keto could overlap with gluten free eating at times if this is the case. I’ll have to alert my breadless friend…

Looks like this.

FB_IMG_1549267078073

1 Like

Not a bad way to eat a burger. No issue of soggy buns.

Yeah, I think I’ll try that. Looks like quite a refreshing take on a typical burger. I wonder whether all the fat, oil, melted mayo etc gets trapped by the lettuce and squirts out. Could be messy.

A good burger is always a messy affair, though.

2 Likes

Which makes me want to remind you guys should try that Oui Burger near Main Station.

I’m consulting this list before I eat another burger here. I ordered a burger instead of pizza at Love at First Bite. Why is it less like ground and more fibrous than what I know? It’s not crumbly but has a higher tensile strength. And it appears to be cooked through evenly. What wizardy is this!?
Well the Hawaiian beer was good. Hanalei is hoppy with strong guava mmmm

1 Like

The Aussie burger at the 0870 Australian Kitchen & Bar close to zhongshan elementary school station is pretty deec.
It comes with only like 1/4 of a potato worth of chips though

big mac