What's up with the Donggang Pingdong Jesus foreigner

Haven’t seen him for a couple years but always wondered what’s up. Crazy,’ drugs, heat or just extremist?

There use to be a white guy!Dressed up Jesus like, topless and pulling around a massive cross along the road. Like the buddhists here pushing their cart along the road I guess. But this stands out far more.

Anyone know?

4 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
Taking it literally I suppose. I know of someone in England who does the same sort of thing.

I just love how this is in R&S :+1:

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Jesus and the cross are not religion related?p

I took a ybad cell pic while driving, it’s on a hard drive somewhere. I’ll look if I’m truly bored. For now just curious if anyone knows the story of why.

Did anyone do a search of the Forum? I swear I’ve seen somebody talk about this somewhere

just googled pingdong instead of donggang. Not sure if it’s the same guy. The one I saw was more loin cloth style

https://www.google.com.tw/search?client=ms-android-tw&biw=360&bih=277&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=g2uOW4riMoKq8QWjl7mABw&q=屏東外國人扛十字架&oq=屏東外國人扛十字架&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12...7237.16003..16945...0.0..0.634.1123.1j1j1j5-1…0…1.d4zzJ1zH8AM#imgrc=_

2 Likes

Thanks! Seems like this is the martyr in question

vestashi-20040408161446%20(1)
vestashi-20040408145212