What's up with these new Marijuana Tea shops?

It says since 1999 but I’ve only seen them open recently. There’s one about 5 blocks from my place, across from the 7-11 on Chingnian Road. It’s pretty flagrantly decorated with flapping marijuana leaf flags surrounding the shop and inside they appear to sell a variety of multi-colored water pipes & other paraphenalia.

cool

It’s a trap. They lure you in with the promise of fine skunk and then all you get offered is the usual shite like bubble tea.

And if you feel like posting that you actually like bubble tea well good for you. It in no way equates with getting high though.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaX3D8MVhNc (NOT a Rick Roll I promise)

Bubble tea is a gateway drug.

True. You can also get it in Somerfield.

Rilly? I don’t go in supermarkets, Funk; too many people.

I believe this shop, which is in Xindian, sells smoking paraphernalia.

[quote=“wix”]

I believe this shop, which is in Xindian, sells smoking paraphernalia.[/quote]

I saw another branch in the lanes behind taipei train station.

Do they sell t-shirts?

Wow, that gives “green tea” a completly new touch, maybe I should try it again after all…

True. You can also get it in Somerfield.[/quote]

Doh! Just got it! Spazz! :laughing:

Forget green tea. I could go for some sticky purple tea. :bow:

That is so dumb. What a dumb marketing ploy. Lets act like we are running a coffee house where you can burn, and then not…

Load of false advertising if you ask me, visited one of them 4 years back on my 1st visit to Taiwan and was like WTF wheres the smoke?

Amsterdam.

Where are the heroin tea shops?

Has anyone tried Spice Gold? It’s apparently from England, and I’ve tried it twice. I liked it. I definitely think it’s a very nice legal high. Anyone from England can get some? I hear it’s more expensive than the real thing though.

LAmsterdam my friend… Lamsterdam