What's up with Tinder?

My text is down here, Buddy!

1 Like

Who is the drunken chav with the intense stare in the background? If you contacted her, would the wanker try to glass you?

It’s me
Yeah I’ll glass ya

Nah, you’re not that suave. :man_in_tuxedo: :wine_glass:

Interesting
I made a fake female profile with minimal effort. Within maybe 10 mins I had 99+ likes and I can’t remember how many matches and messages, but it was a lot.
Got banned shortly after, on my real profile too (although I wasn’t getting anything so doesn’t matter teebeeaitch)
But it’s amazing how much easier chicks have it when it comes to dating. I wonder if they realize. I get the impression most assume guys get the same amount of attention there.

Was it the big boobies that did it ?

Chicks have to sift through dudes that call them ‘chicks’ and create fake tinder profiles tho. Its prob not quite as ideal for the ladies as you’re making it out to be…

1 Like

It is just showing what we all could look like if we spent 50 000 US$ on cosmetic surgery

1 Like

I don’t use tinder so I don’t what is going on, all my friends who have this app on their smartphone device are just into hook ups.

Big boobies are quite appealing. Their feet are funny.

6 Likes

From long-ago experience (which might not be relevant now) a big timesaver for all concerned is just to pay the premium rate for whatever app you’re using. It seems that women mostly ignore the hoi polloi and sift through whoever appears at the top of the list (ie., the men who pay). Then wait for them to contact you.

1 Like

I don’t think chick is a term you use when talking to a chick more when you’re talking about them I reckon

For me, it’s a pair of great tits. Gorgeous sight that.
great%20tits

5 Likes