What's your Desktop image?

Here’s mine:

for now…

It used to be this:

Should I switch back?

Yes, I am bored today…

Mine is the Crab nebula. I have a better resolution pic of this one. It’s a montage of Hubble images.

Yes, I have the crabs.

That’s cool Richardm…I may have to borrow it. :notworthy:

oooooooooooooooooo!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just popped it onto my 42" Flat Screen. Sah_weeeet!!!

This is on my laptop:

And at home I rotate these:

[quote=“Old Gobbo”]That’s cool Richardm…I may have to borrow it. :notworthy:

oooooooooooooooooo!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just popped it onto my 42" Flat Screen. Sah_weeeet!!![/quote]
You can download the high res from the Hubble site. I don’t have the url handy, but sure you can google it.
If I had Jaboney’s, I would forever want to buy a lute.

a shot from where I formerly lived. Along Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, Cali.
A quiet afternoon in Surf City.
Thats a beach service road on the center right, PCH is on the very far right side.
Its been massaged a bit. I’ve been using it for the last few months.

I like what’s been done with that shot, TC. Richardm, I sometimes use the Hubble shots, yours included, as a screen saver. The universe is a beautiful place.

delete pic too big

Centered, with a black background.

The same IBM default one that’s been on this thing for a year.

Just changed it this AM

Ain’t she purdy?

A sculpture by Zhuming, of course. My own photo, then run through some Photoshop filters.

Here’s mine: Apollo 11 Earthrise

hey Jaboney? Is that a Emily Carr painting you’re using? (the totem pole/bird image). I recall seeing that somewhere, and may even have a postcard of it somewhere.

This was what I used to have. It’s one of my favorites.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]a shot from where I formerly lived. Along Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, Cali.
A quiet afternoon in Surf City.
Thats a beach service road on the center right, PCH is on the very far right side.
Its been massaged a bit. I’ve been using it for the last few months.

[/quote]

Sigh!!!
5 more weeks and I’ll be walking next to that beach and surfing it.
thanks Cowboy!

hee hee… oops. I forgot that I’ve also got these two photos that I took in the wallpaper rotation. The first is Ko Samet, Thailand. The second was taken leaning waaaay out over the edge of the Eiffel tower.

Holy crap. Even when I went to the top of Eiffel Tower before my acrophobia, I would have never managed to take a picture like that! Even looking at the photo is a bit freaky…

:noway: