What's your favorite food chain?

What is TPV?

It seems it’s 88% beef, the other 12% seems like normal stuff you’d expect for fast food.

I spoke to a food scientist once when I was drinking at a bar. I was told the meat they used is actually pretty good quality. But obviously it’s just hearsay. I personally think it taste good for a 1$ taco.

1 Like

Anyone know Church’s chicken?

3 Likes

Yep, I like Church’s as well.

I also used to like Del Taco. In fact, that was my very first job at age 16. I ate there almost every day that I worked there for two years and never got sick of it. But I haven’t been to one in over twenty years. Are they still in business?

Both are I believe. I haven’t seen a Del taco in a while though.

Used to love it but it’s so greasy.

TVP

Yes, saw one in Florida and lots in So Cal and Vegas. They now sell fake beef tacos which is good (but not cheaper). Prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell by a wide margin, but always prefer local Taco shops and now lots of Taco trucks or this tacos mexico - Bing images

Taos Mexico, their store are not very modern and not for everyone, and some cases staff has limited English (most of customer speak Spanish)

Please take pictures.

1 Like

Oh god this thread.

When i go back to visit the US i eat so much crap its not even funny.

Portillos
Taco Bell
Five Guys
Steak N Shake
Culver’s
and f*** it. . cinnabon

1 Like

Roscoes Chicken and Waffles
Orange Julius (solely for 80’s sentimental value, not food itself)

1 Like

I always eat a few boxes of Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies and Archway Molasses cookies whenever I’m in the US. Best junk food ever.

Yesssss

1 Like

Popeyes rocks
Habit is the best of the burger chains
May only be available in calif though

I wouldn’t call Cheesecake Factory fast food
at those prices

Shake Shack
Chick-fil-A
Dos Toros
Xi’An Famous Foods
Mighty Quinn’s

In-N-Out was one of the most disappointing food experiences of my life. Waiting on such a long line for what honestly was a mediocre burger. Shake Shack pretty much blows In-N-Out out of the goddamn water :slightly_smiling_face:

Chick-fil-A is good, but I don’t miss it much because Taiwan makes exceptional fried chicken. I was shocked at how good KFC was here compared to the US (pretty terrible).

The best chains I’ve had in Taiwan:
Mia Cucina
The Diner
KFC
McDonald’s
Ginger duck pot

1 Like

Fast food means fast. Can be pricey. Seems a lot of fast food places are 300nt (10usd) for a meal. Think what that buys ither places. Last time i was at a fast food joint in the west i left $14 (usd) poorer and fealt like shit afterwards.

I miss sandwiches. My go to is subway. Or anything similar. Its nice havung something fresh and uncooked when leving taiwan…

Well not to be argumentative but it takes a long time to get a seat at a Cheesecake Factory and they are not often accused of being FAST. Lol

I agree In and Out burgers are just ok
And the milkshakes are undrinkable

Habit burgers rock and their milkshakes are genuine

If you want high calories at least You want them be
Good

chick-fil-a is so much better. and tbh i even prefer kfc :exploding_head:

i doubt it ever will. if so, they will offer only taiwanese versions of tacos meaning spring rolls filled with peanuts, veggies, rice.

1 Like

is that a chinese food chain? what do they offer?

i tried them both last time i was in the us. didn’t like church’s chicken because it was too greasy. del taco didn’t have enough flavor and i don’t like their condiment sauces, i grabbed a handful of them to go, but don’t feel like using them at home.