What's your fetish?

I like naked women. Just a picture of a fit naked woman of child bearing age will get me excited. I don’t understand why. Maybe it’s something from my childhood.

I like naked Asian women. Just a picture of a fit naked Asian woman of child bearing age will get me excited. Maybe its something from my environment.

Chou

I like naked Athletic women. Just a picture of a fit naked Athletic woman of child bearing age will get me excited. Maybe its something from footy training days and eating sausages next to the netball courts afterwards.

Amos.

You people are sick sick sick :no-no:

Now look at this energy efficient washer with 2-way electronic programmer with fabric and temperature combined and ‘extra spin’ option, now that’s sexy

Is that an Asian Washing Machine?!

I like naked women too!! Yeah…
Well, naked Men would be so much better…but as long as they are naked, then its fine with me!

Look at this baby - always get excited when I see the Canon EOS-10D. Pass the Kleenex.

Now you can program yourself to dream about your fetish

I don’t like naked women. Just a picture of a fit (or not so fit) naked woman of child bearing age (or any age, for that matter) will not get me the least bit excited. I understand why – I’m gay. :laughing: It’s something in my genes.

Now, give me a naked guy, between 20-40, muscular to stocky, and with a nice bit of body hair, and I get excited. :smiley:

What’s so exciting about naked bodies? It’s bare and leaves nothing to the imagination. A woman (or man) in revealing clothes, like G-strings, shows almost everything, but leaves just enough hidden to drive you crazy. Now that is the ultimate tease.

To some degree I agree with you. Often I like seeing a nice looking guy in some clothes – at the very least, a nice tight pair of boxer-briefs :smiley: My bf looks great in a pair, strolling around the apartment. Hubba Hubba Eh hem… but, I digress :blush:

Some of the fun is imagining what the guy looks like without the clothes. But, a lot of the fun is being the one taking them off of him. :mrgreen: Of course, some guys look better with their clothes on rather than off. The fantasy/imagination being far better than the reality. :wink: :laughing:

I still have to say, though, the sight of some men naked is still rather exciting. :sunglasses:

I think the previous posts have more to do with things that are sexually stimulating than fetishes. A fetish is:

Would “pictures of a fit naked woman” count as objects then?

Paris Hilton…rich, slutty, and beautiful. Spank me so very, very hard…

[quote=“QuietMountain”]I don’t like naked women. Just a picture of a fit (or not so fit) naked woman of child bearing age (or any age, for that matter) will not get me the least bit excited. I understand why – I’m gay. :laughing: It’s something in my jeans.

Now, give me a naked guy, between 20-40, muscular to stocky, and with a nice bit of body hair, and I get excited. :smiley:[/quote]So you like your men big and fluffy ?

eeeek :shock: :shock: run away ! run away ! :moo:

[quote=“Maoman”]I think the previous posts have more to do with things that are sexually stimulating than fetishes. A fetish is:

Which brings us neatly back to:

i’m finding as i get older i’m developing more fetish type tendencies…feet are starting to get me excited for example

Enjoy!!!
[/url]

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]So you like your men big and fluffy ?

eeeek :shock: :shock: run away ! run away ! :moo:[/quote]

Why do you think I keep asking just how big and fluffy you are. :blush: But, please don’t run away. I’m a gentle giant… a studmuffin, even… :smiley: I won’t bite. Ask my bf. I just nibble a little. :wink:

:moo:

If this is the “official” definition of fetish… then I ain’t got any. I can’t think of anything that, real or fantasied, is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification… well, except men in general… :wink: But, that “fetish” has NEVER interfered with my sexual expression. In fact, it has only helped it. :laughing: