Put your lights on, put your lights on
Hey now, all you children
Leave your lights on, you better leave your lights on

Cause there’s a monster living under my bed
Whispering in my ear
There’s an angel, with a hand on my head
She say I’ve got nothing to fear [/quote]

YEAH baby! :smiley:

My little one is not that advanced yet(2 1/2), Head and shoulders, knees and toes, Happy and you know it, and the Chinese song about two tigers, one missing a mouth and the other missing eyes.

Bjork’s “Army of me”

While doing homework :sunglasses:

Abc’s, twinkle little star and just today getting into the tune from Phantom of the Opera.

The youngcowboy was crooning along with UB-40’s ‘Red Red Wine’ last night doing his homework.
He also had a Sam & Dave - ‘Soul Man’ CD of mine in his boombox.

He like things with a beat/rhythm to it.

He hates Mando-Pop… :sunglasses:

the chieflette is TOTALLY into the POTO, so if she has it on and it’s that one song, we make up words to it, like
“We’re in the bo-oat now,
Un-der the theatre
We’re going to my cave,
Where there’s lots of candles
And when we get there,
I’ll take off my mask
'Cause IIIIIII’m the creepy Phantom of the Op-era
And that’s my job…”

I don’t know, she seems to like it.
Oh, and the two other tunes that she really likes to sing are “Rawhide” form the Blues Brothers, and Santana “Oye Como Va”.

The big lad’s singing his own tunes with his band these days, but the little Thai princess has an inkling for Barbie girl. She’s mangling the English but all too strong on the lines, “c’mon Barbie, let’s go party”.

I aim to bog her down with so much homework she’s never going to have even the slimmest notion of what’s inside a disco until she’s in her thirties.

HG

Fuck me, man how old are you??

Their own version of the ROC national anthem substituting nonsense for the serious lyrics! we tell them not to sing it outside the house. Big girl is in the school band and they practise it every monday…

1. I was an early starter. The lad’s 16.

HG

I got mine chanting “Down Down Bush!”

My boy has been listening to and singing Sympathy for the Devil recently… Yesterday he had to take a CD in to class… they were acting as radio DJs in class and had to introduce a song from the CD and play it for his class. He took my Begger’s Banquet CD in and played Sympathy for the Devil for his class.

I asked him how the class and teacher liked it… he replied that they all thought it was “strange”…

[quote=“Tigerman”]My boy has been listening to and singing Sympathy for the Devil recently… Yesterday he had to take a CD in to class… they were acting as radio DJs in class and had to introduce a song from the CD and play it for his class. He took my Begger’s Banquet CD in and played Sympathy for the Devil for his class.

I asked him how the class and teacher liked it… he replied that they all thought it was “strange”…[/quote]

Man, my high school English teacher played it for the class, we studied it as poetry…
Don’t let Tigerlad hear Ozzy’s recent cover…it sucks rhino balls…

[quote=“Tigerman”]My boy has been listening to and singing Sympathy for the Devil recently… Yesterday he had to take a CD in to class… they were acting as radio DJs in class and had to introduce a song from the CD and play it for his class. He took my Begger’s Banquet CD in and played Sympathy for the Devil for his class.

I asked him how the class and teacher liked it… he replied that they all thought it was “strange”…[/quote]

Wow, that’s great. Not surprised they found it strange, though. He should’ve lip synched it for them and thrust his hips for some of those sheltered school-girls.

As for mine, as others mentioned, the two strange tigers song and twinkle, twinkle are big hits, but itsy bitsy spider is better, due to the hand gestures. And, we’ve seen the beginning of the Wizard of Oz many times in the 2 weeks since I bought it, so she’s intent on learning Somewhere Over the Rainbow, though the lyrics are still way beyond her.

Hey… hip… hah… I was walking down the street man and met this dude and I was like WHATEVER! I SAID WHATEVER! THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER!

This is the only commercially available CD to feature the same song (identical version) twice in succession. DOn’t know who it’s by though.

Oh and Yang Nai-wen’s Monster, and my collection of obscure 80s music from Zaire.

The boys jumping and dancing is the main reason for our nasty downstairs neighbours, I suppose.

Gotta be Liam Lynch. Here’s the link I originally posted on the Sarah Silverman thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z440N_-lCgY&search=liam%20lynch

Lynch is quite a character, and his bio is pretty fascinating: http://www.111productions.com/bio.html
His

That’s odd, isn’t it?

On a similar but different note, Grayfolded is an album produced by John Oswald featuring the Grateful Dead song Dark Star, which uses over 100 recorded performances of Dark Star between 1968 and 1993. These recordings were built, layered and ‘folded’ to produce one large, new re-composed Dark Star recording. The entire new composition is recorded on two CDs. Its really far out, because the effect created is a young Jerry playing with older Jerrys… Neat idea.

That’s odd, isn’t it?

On a similar but different note, Grayfolded is an album produced by John Oswald featuring the Grateful Dead song Dark Star, which uses over 100 recorded performances of Dark Star between 1968 and 1993. These recordings were built, layered and ‘folded’ to produce one large, new re-composed Dark Star recording. The entire new composition is recorded on two CDs. Its really far out, because the effect created is a young Jerry playing with older Jerrys… Neat idea.

The boy was doing the lalalalalalalalala part of J Giels Band’s Angel is the centerfold.

Joan Jett

“I hate myself for lovin you” and

The Grateful Dead

“St Stephen.”

YEAH baby! :sunglasses: