The Clash

I want you to want ME!

[quote]The Clash

I want you to want ME![/quote]

Um . . . isn’t that song by Cheap Trick?! :wink:

[quote=“fee”][quote]The Clash

Um . . . isn’t that song by Cheap Trick?! :wink:[/quote]

You are correct. I did a search for The Clash on Limewire and it gave me this song. Thought there was something weird about it. lol

cheers

jdstandscorrected

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“fee”][quote]The Clash

Um . . . isn’t that song by Cheap Trick?! :wink:[/quote]

You are correct. I did a search for The Clash on Limewire and it gave me this song. Thought there was something weird about it. lol

cheers

jdstandscorrected[/quote]

No problem. Rock on! :slight_smile:

Ah, well, maybe it’s time to introduce him to “London Calling” or “The Guns of Brixton” or “Clash City Rockers” or “Train in Vain” or “I’m So Bored with the USA” or or “Police and Thieves” or “White Man In Hammersmith Palais” (personal fave that one). Not sure about “Straight to Hell” though.

Hi ,
My son is 3 years old, next Wednesday is his birthday.
He sings fruit songs, pineapple, watermelon, strawberry, guava in Chinese…from qiao hu.

any good fingerplays CD in English to kids??
Where can I buy it? Or can I buy your old one?

My son sings “it’s a small world after all”, and plonks away on his ukelele.
My daughter sings the Dadee song, which goes somethings like this:
“Dadee Dadee DAdEE dadee Dadee DaDEEEEEEEEEEE…” Repeat main stanza about 17 times :sunglasses:

My son sings “two tigers”…Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, run slowly, run slowly, one is no eyes, the other is no ears, so weired, so weired…

My son and I used to make up songs all the time.

“There’s a ghosty on my toasty and he’s doing a dance.
Doin a dance called ants in my pants.
He’s dancing to the left and dancing to the right
Dancing in the morning and dancing all night.”

beats not talking as we walked to 7-11, although it probably sounded weird to passersby.

:slight_smile:

niwawa niwawa
ige niwawa
wo mao baba
wo mao mama

Well, Smell the Mitten has a new song, one she made up.

You see, she isn’t sure what to make of the new baby – she loves him and is terribly jealous of him at the same time (in fact, it’s probably time for a sibling rivalry thread). Mommy just isn’t giving her the 110% love and attention she so richly deserves (say, for example, while breastfeeding the baby), and rather than blame the baby, she’s displacing her anger onto Mommy – ironically, the psychology behind that is a desire to protect the baby.

Anyway, the words of the song go “I don’t like Mommy. No no no no. I like Daddy. Yes yes yes yes. I don’t like Mommy. No no no no.” She sings it in an upward scale, making it sound vaguely reminiscent of Monty Python’s “I Like Chinese.” It even goes with a little dance. The wife is being patient and understanding, but I can see this is a little irritating. I think it’s time to introduce some new songs…

Soundgarden
Black Hole Sun

:smiley:

Sambuka is singing Yooowl Yaoooooowl Yoowl Yaaaaoooowllllllllll Yowlllllll…Hooot Hooot snort snort.
To others, the sound of hell, to me, the sweet sounds of my daughter:)

Sweet Mary Mother of God it’s CC Lemon. And she’s doing it perfectly: see see limo, see see limo…

Enough, what did I do with that Wild Cherry LP?!!