✈ Air Travel - What's Your Must Have Item to Bring on a Plane?

As long as you put it in the bin in a separate bag they don’t care at all.

1 Like

The way airline are going, water would be nice sonetimes…

Wait 5 years, then the joke will make sense.

1 Like

Airline crew are neiher lawyers nor customs agents. Check the country you are travelling to. Would you fly to China with a Dalai llama hat and a taiwan flag tshirt? Wear a bikini (as a female) to Iran. All are arguably not dangerous. But, i dare you…

2 Likes

Because I have problems with my legs that are exacerbated if I don’t move for a long time, a massage gun is essential for me. But I really think everyone should consider taking one with them on long-distance journeys.

1 Like

But isn’t that a bit loud?

If you have a prescription, preferably in English you can bring Medicine without any problems.

If you’re in doubt, take the red route.

Because a massage gun is essential for my legs to get me through each day, I bought a very good one that isn’t too loud. I don’t think the cheaper ones should be that loud though, and certainly not on a lower setting. But I could be wrong. Probably worth looking into.

I recommend trying Stereotypy. Never stop moving! Even when sitting still!

This is a joke. I have stereotypy. It’s annoying for others and I can’t do anything about it.

Yea I heard some news a while back where a man had it in his butt and was found by airport security. Don’t be that guy.

Earplugs, and something to read.

electrolytes (to save myself from dehydration)

1 Like

4 Likes

On the plane. entering customs and the country is a different scenario. Xanax is likely fine. But things like various opiods may not be in a lot of places. I would urge not rotting in a foreign countrys jails getting butt hurt by your roomie contemplating how the check in staff couldnt of known this country’s controlled substance act and import laws thoroughly.

One of those things some previous responsibility might pay off long term :slight_smile:

Why cant you bring it? Dildos are legal, so dont worry about that. Something.to do with the wavelengths it creats for the planes? Seems a strange one not to be allowed.

My Flow X13 Laptop

I can’t drink fizzy drinks on a plane. Even one time I was upgraded and offered champagne I could only handle one glass. Whisky’s fine, just not with ginger ale.

Jesus, I misread that as “machine gun” first time. I mean, I sympathize, but…

1 Like

I met a guy on the old Macmosa (ferry between Macau and Kaohsiung) who was coming into Taiwan for the first time. It was 1997, and he was wearing one of those T-shirts available at the time of the Union Jack being painted over with the ChiCom flag. I explained to him that displaying the Chinese Comunist flag in Taiwan could get you 7 years in jail. When he turned pale, I assured him that nobody in Taiwan would give a crap, but probably not the best thing to wear when confronting an Immigration Officer.

One ‘l’ lama, he’s a priest
Two ‘ll’ llama, he’s a beast.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hahaha. Is that the long way of saying i type for shit?

1 Like

No, just a little mnemonic. I can never remember ‘seperate’ or ‘occassion’, and have to sing “M-I-crooked-letter-crooked-letter…” when I spell the state, and curse the fact there’s no song for Massachussetts Masachussets AAagh!