What's Your Secret Uncharacteristic Wish?

I think each one of us has a fantasy or wish that if people heard it, they’d say “Oh my God, that’s so not like you!”

Well, here’s the chance for you to run your dream by us. I’ll start with mine…

Don’t tell anyone, but secretly, I’ve longed to be listed on imdb.com with a nice little filmography of my own, preferrably one that includes a well-known film or two. :wink:

:shh:

I generally shy away from the spotlight…I shook when playing solos in throughout my 12 years as a clarinettist and even froze up during Parent Visitation Day at my school last year in front of 12 families. Absolutely froze up.

But I have no problem acting and even performed in skits for incoming freshmen and their families every day (by the hundreds every time) of July 2000 and I was a Thespian in high school. I’ve loved being on stage every chance I’ve gotten.

What’s your secret wish?

To able to dance like Christopher Walken.

I can NOT dance.

To be a helicopter pilot.

Re-enlist in the military.
It’d have to be in another cuntry than my own, cuz, welll :blush: they’ve done turned their back. Well, almost…
Yeah, that’s wot i’d do.
Civilians are endlessly tiring after a while.

To be drunk all the time.

That’s not uncharacteristic of you, Almas John…

:stinkyface:

ImaniOU wrote [quote]almas john wrote:

Stinky face[/quote]

OK, you’re right. I am drunk a fair amount of the time. My real wish is that I could get drunk from a single can of beer: so quick and so cheap - it would be great!! People often admire my capacity for booze but I consider it a curse.

[quote=“almas john”]ImaniOU wrote [quote]almas john wrote:

Stinky face[/quote]

OK, you’re right. I am drunk a fair amount of the time. My real wish is that I could get drunk from a single can of beer: so quick and so cheap - it would be great!! People often admire my capacity for booze but I consider it a curse.[/quote]

Cancel that wish almas, I found a better one for you. How about bathing in a tub filled with beer, with a glass in your hand and a beer spigot beside the tub. Like this:

The good thing about this wish is it is easily accomplished. The above is an actual spa, not a fantasy.
nytimes.com/2006/04/30/trave … ei=5087%0A

While drinking pints in a tiny hot tub, do you suppose everyone gets out to take a slash? I think not . . . and nor does the blonde woman in the foreground, who appears to be just starting to realise the awful little peccadilloes of her spa partner as the warm stream creeps up her thigh. He’s obviously straining but enjoying himself immensely. And they print that stuff in the the NYT?

HG

I’d like to be massaged in hot oil by a gang of nubile Swedish underwear models.

Oops, I’m sorry, that wish is neither “secret” nor “uncharacteristic”, is it?

Hey, I am on the imdb, as a key production assistant. I’m apparently not credited for many other projects i worked on. not high enough on the totem pole. I like to be on stage as well. Much better than being in the crowd. I wish I could dance.

I would really like to bite the bullet, get down to the painting again, and get hung somewhere, with some recognition from the art world.

I would really, really like to create something new and indespensable. An invention. A car that runs on rubber bands or something. What’s that funny movie where Jack Black invents a spray that makes poo dissapear?

Call me crazy, but guys who get married and have kids recieve a bit of jealousy from me. Looks like a good life from where I’m sitting.

Thanks Mother Theresa. Looks like a lot of fun. There are few things in life better than having a nice hot bath while knocking back some cold brews and listening to some fine tunes.

[quote=“The Office”]

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“The Office”]

Be part of a US Marine Recon unit…

To be a stage actor.

To be a useless pontificating blowhard. But I fear it’s just too far beyond my abilities. :frowning:

To be able to play ‘Donald where’s yer troosers?’ on the saxophone, with a shaved head and Scottish accent.

Cool! So you can be me, I can be you, and we’ll BOTH be happy! :wink:

Now you hurt my feelings …Im going! :wink: