What's Your Secret Uncharacteristic Wish?

I

I don’t think I have one. But then again, there is not much that people would be surprised if I did…

To become tin-pot dictator of a small third-world country. No, seriously, I think it would be a fun job to have. I wouldn’t make the mistakes of previous dictators by getting too cocky and pushing my people into rebellious desperation. I would improve standards of living and try to stamp out corruption, so that the people would stay content and enjoy my rule. Of course I’d have to kill, torture, or “disappear” dissidents, which is kinda icky, but those are the perks of being Il Duce.

I just think it would be so cool to have that kind of power over so many people. I’m not evil, though. I’d be a benevolent despot who would leave the country a better place than when I found it. I’d even make provisions for multi-party elections, but only after my death (probably in a hailfire of bullets from Maoist insurgents hiding out in the hills).

I’d like to write a novel, any kind of novel.

I would like to rule the planet.

Ah wait, I am German. So that is normal.

Despite being a total athiest I am rather interested in starting my own cult so that I can get stupid people to give me their money and (hot) women once I have declared myself to be god or something like that…

[quote=“bob_honest”]I would like to rule the planet.

Ah wait, I am German. So that is normal.[/quote]

But I

Zhang Zi Yi. Period.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

best.goldsea.com/Graphics/ziyi.jpg

I wish to be voluble and friendly.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]I think each one of us has a fantasy or wish that if people heard it, they’d say “Oh my God, that’s so not like you!”

Well, here’s the chance for you to run your dream by us…What’s your secret wish?[/quote]
To be a policeman. People I know are always aghast when I come out as a wannabe cop.