When is beer month coming back to Taiwan?

Does anybody know when they will be offering those Hawaiian Beers and Samuel Adams at 7-11 again. I really miss beer month :cry: .

About half of 7-Elevens carry Samuel Adams right now. But the beer fest usually starts around July I think.

July 1st? I can’t wait that long. :frowning:

Er, as I wrote, many 7-Elevens carry Samuel Adams now. As in today. Tonight. Anytime of day of night. From 7 to 11 so to speak.

You mean beer week? If I recall correctly last year everything sold out within a few days, and since foreign beers aren’t popular (because after all, no one ever buys them when they’re not in stock), they didn’t get any more supply.

I haven’t seen Samuel Adams in Danshui, but I haven’t especially looked either.

Lesson I learned from last year: when they show up, buy everything you can.

I dunno what’s the big deal about Sam Adam’s… everyone on here always raves about it but I tried a couple the other night and for me it’s just okay. It’s almost as though it has too much flavour. FWIW

You mean beer week? If I recall correctly last year everything sold out within a few days, and since foreign beers aren’t popular (because after all, no one ever buys them when they’re not in stock), they didn’t get any more supply.[/quote]
That’s Taiwan business for you: an item sells out quickly, so don’t order more.

:laughing: Or bring in its cheaper cousin that no one wants.

Here is one beer I would like to see them bring to Taiwan for this special occasion: Midas Touch Golden Elixir frome the Dogfish Head Brewing Company. An archeologist found some cups that King Mita drank from and scraped residue from it, had it chemically analyzed and found that the good king loved his Ale. He took the results to Dogfish head to find what it would take to recreate the Ale. The result is a fruity concoction that tastes like a combination of wine and mead. Sounds like something I would like to try :lick: . And the 9.54 alcohol percentage doesn’t hurt either.