When is the next Happy Hour?

Is it the week of the dragonboat fest or summat?

That’s a very good idea.

I though it was supposed to be tomorrow or something. I know the day because its when I have to work late. Maoman chose it on purpose so I wouldn’t steal his thunder.

Actually, I dropped the ball this month. Normally it’s supposed to be held on the 2nd Thursday, but I completely forgot - how embarrassing! Next month, there will be one for sure - at Carnegie’s. Stay tuned for more info.

That’s a very good idea.[/quote]
Normally that would be a good idea, but I know the poster Aprimo is going to be in town, and has requested that date (Thursday the 28th) to see some old Forumosan friends, so that would leave some of us conflicted…

Fear not, 'mosans, for I shall organise one of my own to say goodbye to the lads and lasses I have met here before I jet off to parts even further oriental.

Let me have a chat to mine host Niall for a day that suits him and me both.

Suggestions? Sandman, for example: which evening would tickle your fancy more than Thursdays? Most other drinkers I know are less fussy than you.

Something next week would be really good because I should be free every night and could actually come to one.

After consorting with urodacus, oops, I mean consulting, we’ve decided to make Dragon Boat Day, Thursday May the 28th, a Social Night with foin doining at Yuma and drinks after at Hell’s Kitchen.

This will be your last opportunity to consult the oracle urodacus before his sojourn to Japan. Those of you who have been around forumosa for a few years will also be happy to know that the infamous aprimo is back in town, and she wants to see YOU!

Stay tuned for details!

Huh! That Aprimo wench! Never a WORD to me about this. Over to flickr now for a VERY stiff word with that lassie.
It’ll be nice to get to Hell’s Kitchen finally. I think Niall must owe me a barfull of booze by now for not spilling the beans about his little peccadillo.

[quote=“Maoman”]After consorting with urodacus, oops, I mean consulting, we’ve decided to make Dragon Boat Day, Thursday May the 28th, a Social Night with foin doining at Yuma and drinks after at Hell’s Kitchen.

This will be your last opportunity to consult the oracle urodacus before his sojourn to Japan. Those of you who have been around forumosa for a few years will also be happy to know that the infamous aprimo is back in town, and she wants to see YOU!

Stay tuned for details![/quote]

See kids, the power of one voice really can make a difference!

Ah, good old Aprimo!

Next Happy Hour? How about my last happy hour . . .?

Lemme tell ya, I am usually a very happy person, :yay: :smiley: :banana: :birthday: but my last happy hour was 8:45 -9:45 A.M. Thursday, May 14th.

I’ve been waiting for a very very very important envelope :pray: , and I had told everybody just what I was waiting for :blah: . Yesterday I got a call from the secretary telling me that it had finally arrived. :discodance: :notworthy:

:slight_smile: I raced to pick it up. :moped:

:noway: Wrong letter! :bs: :fatchance:

zender, do you you talk the way you post? You funny. :laughing:

TPR is my life.

Sorry, I’m all out of smilies.

Yeah? Wait 'til he starts in with the fucking jazz chants, you’ll be going for the fucking watermelon knife right smart like…

How much salt do you want on the melon?
Not too much
Just a little
How many seeds can you spit at the chief?
Not too many
Just a few :upyours:

Yeah? Wait 'til he starts in with the fucking jazz chants, you’ll be going for the fucking watermelon knife right smart like…[/quote]

Bastards! I hate that shit. A lot to be said for rote learning. Teachers hate them, students hate them. They’re stupid hippy crap. Shudder.

Wow! Man! This Butterchick needs to chill out.

Hey! Butterbabe, Don’t be so uptight! Whattaya got against peace, love and understandin’, baby?

I’m just tryin’ to spread the love.

HGC has the One Love deal. I thought he had it on an exclusive basis.

Surprisingly effective still for the right crowd and for the right reasons… but not a one-size-fits-all, of course. Tie-died shirt wearers are a big clue, but ages beginning with a 1 are another.