When to out a cheater

Hi

I often post on this forum back home. There is one guy that I really feel like torturing right now. He is married, has 2 kids, but sleeps with men regularly.

He doesn’t consider this as cheating because he says he feels nothing for these men. I’m sooooo sickened by this! His wife’s life is in danger no?!

I wish there was something I could do…I know it’s none of my business, but once you post things about your life in a public forum people can get involved right? Or am I wrong…

just look at some of the things this guy has said…

qforum.mweb.co.za/showflat.php?C … &fpart=all

His nick is rsmm. Ugh…he drives me NUTS!!! Here he complains about double standards…???

You have no idea of his relationship with his wife. Maybe she knows. Maybe she’s in denial. IMHO MYOB.

Indeed, this happens for many many reasons we probably couldn’t understand, not only “all men are evil and should be castrated”

What is she in danger of ? Protected (possibly non-anal) sex with gay men ?

Besides, what good would come out of it ? Splitting them up ?

Quite right.

Having witnessed the outcome of a similar situation myself, I’d definitely keep your nose out of it. Sometimes these things backfire when brought to light and the whistleblower is the one who loses.

OMG! Battery9! You’ve been going with another forum behind our backs! :astonished: :frowning: :snivel:

How could we have been so blind?! I should have realised when you stopped posting for a while a little time ago. Then there were those ‘other’ posts you kept talking about, and that time you got carpal tunnel syndrome when you were only posting here occasionally … and they were always such short and lacklustre posts too! :raspberry: OMG! You could have given me carpal tunnel syndrome, too!

So selfish! …

Who else knew?! :fume: Tell me!

Battery9, how could you!? :frowning:

His wife has no idea. He says he still has sex with his wife regularly. But he advertises and meets up with guys almost every day. I don’t care about protected sex…and it’s not about it being a gay issue either. Any kind of cheating (almost daily) can lead to many dangerous STDs. Whether it is protected or not…condoms break, kissing can give you cooties etc.

I just feel sorry for his wife and kids…I do feel that her life is in danger. And that she is wasting the only life she has with this guy that she thinks is loyal.

If what I am thinking is wrong, I don’t want to live on this planet anymore…any other options?

Yeah, sorry Sean…

If you try to out every married, closeted gay man in a gay chat room, you’ll never have time to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom.

Leave it alone–he’s already setting himself up for his own day of reckoning.

You are not wrong Battery9 but why is it up to you to do something about it? Who would actually in the end thank you for it? Would the wife? I think not! As has been said previously, I am sure that if he continues to behave in such a manner, he will get what’s coming so to speak, whatever that is, but if you go sticking your nose into other peoples business, you may get what is coming too!! I doubt this guy would be delighted about what you had done and would probably want to do something about it don’t you?

he will propably end up killing me. I just hope that if someone knows my husband is cheating on me they will tell me.

The thing is–do you actually know this guy personally? If his wife is a good friend of yours and you are sure she really doesn’t know and approve, and/or you are the childrens’ godmother/father, then you have a moral obligation to tell.

If this is just something you are reading on a forum and you don’t know this person, don’t bother. He’s gonna run himself and that family into the ground sooner or later. Then again, maybe she knows and is also getting off on this game as well.

[quote=“Flicka”]If you try to out every married, closeted gay man on a highly popular forum for Taiwanese expats such as Forumosa, you’ll never have time to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom.
[/quote]

That’s right. I’m not naming any names…but I have had personal relations with several high profile posters here, with wives and children by day and swingers by night. I have seen several more, all married men, hitting on nubile Taiwanese boys in clubs and at Forumosa happy hours…they try to keep it secret, but I suspect that their Taiwanese wives aren’t fooled.

Not going to name any names or nothing…but let’s just say that not all gay cowboys live on Brokeback Mountain. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Battery9”]Hi

I often post on this forum back home. There is one guy that I really feel like torturing right now. He is married, has 2 kids, but sleeps with men regularly.

He doesn’t consider this as cheating because he says he feels nothing for these men. I’m sooooo sickened by this! His wife’s life is in danger no?!

I wish there was something I could do…I know it’s none of my business, but once you post things about your life in a public forum people can get involved right? Or am I wrong…

just look at some of the things this guy has said…

qforum.mweb.co.za/showflat.php?C … &fpart=all

His nick is rsmm. Ugh…he drives me NUTS!!! Here he complains about double standards…???[/quote]

Be ready for both sides to blame you as they lash out in pain. They may even get back together but never speak to you again. (if you care that is)

For the same reason that is why they warn whistle blowers that they will never work in the same industry again.
[/b]

I don’t know them at all.

[quote=“mod lang”][quote=“Flicka”]If you try to out every married, closeted gay man on a highly popular forum for Taiwanese expats such as Forumosa, you’ll never have time to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom.
[/quote]

That’s right. I’m not naming any names…but I have had personal relations with several high profile posters here, with wives and children by day and swingers by night. I have seen several more, all married men, hitting on nubile Taiwanese boys in clubs and at Forumosa happy hours…they try to keep it secret, but I suspect that their Taiwanese wives aren’t fooled.

Not going to name any names or nothing…but let’s just say that not all gay cowboys live on Brokeback Mountain. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

LOL :notworthy:

Mod Lang, you farker, you said you’d never tell. Christ what are you thinking? What if my wife reads that . . . oh hang on, I’ve never been to a Forumosan happy hour. Umm, forget everything I said. :blush:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Mod Lang, you farker, you said you’d never tell. Christ what are you thinking? What if my wife reads that . . . oh hang on, I’ve never been to a Forumosan happy hour. Umm, forget everything I said. :blush:

HG[/quote]

But what about those young nubile boys in clubs… ??? :lovestruck:

You weren’t spotted out on the prowl again were ya??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Years and years ago when I thought I was Jesus and responsible for the universe or something I told a girl that her boyfreind was sleeping with guys. I did it because he looked like an aids candidate to me and I thought she deserved to know the risk he was taking with her life. Everybody said I was a complete git and about two years later the guy died of aids. Go figure dude. You are screwed either way.

Then how would you ever inform his wife?

Apart from that, and most advice to stay out of it (and as you don’t know them and their personal situation this is probably the best advice) did you notice his location? Vereeniging. Now I don’t know if there happens to be another Vereeniging (I seriously doubt that) floating about, but the one I know is in South Africa. Sunny SA where the official AIDS figure is 25% (that’s a conservative government estimate, it’s probably higher). Having promiscuous gay sex is probably not the best way to protect yourself from that, let alone the host of other STD’s, so sooner or later there’s gonna be tears in that home, whether you tell or not. And you CAN take that to the bank.

No way, I’m quite sure Mod Lang and I have never been in Soi 6 at the same time. Doh! :blush:

HG

battery9,aka nosey rosey,

mind your own business.

what does this have to do with your life?

are you so bored you have to pry into others affairs.

give me a break.

you say you don’t even know these people, then what do you care?

mind you own business

sheesh.