When to out a cheater

well, just look at your own post JM. You don’t know me…this post has nothing to do with your life…and you get all worked up. Give me a break? Did anything land in your pm?

forgive me for trying to prevent a woman from getting some STD. I’m not nosey if someone posts their photos, info, and sexual encounters in a public site!!!

I say, out him.

You have nothing to lose. You don’t care if they never talk to you again. Your concerns are legitimate.

If that were my husband, I would be devastated, but I’d certainly want to know sooner rather than later. Dude’s posting his info on a public forum, so obviously he’s not that concerned about his anonymity. I believe us gals need to stick together when it comes to this kind of matter. I vote for outting him!

I’m with JM and the others that say keep your trap shut, and don’t stick your nose in business that doesn’t concern you.
What goes around comes around.
Karma and all that jazz.
Or so they say.

Given the risk of HIV the wife is running, possibly without her knowledge, I’d say out him. However, I don’t see how you can, since you don’t know them or their real names.

oh, im anything but worked up sister,

yes i dont know you, but i do know a busy body

i just get annoyed by nosey people; usually they are just avoiding the issues in their own lives. im just replying to a post because its late and i cant sleep right now. you are the one that posted, looking for responces, remember?

if you are so concerned about someone catching an std, you have a lot of work to do in africa. the aids is out of control there, there are 9 million children without a parent because their mother died of aids and there is no father to be found. so get busy there if you are so worried.

jm

Cheating on your wife with another woman is bad.
Cheating on you wife with a man is worse. Women can not understand this. Outing him is an option.
Asking him to confess to his wife and to get help is another.

[quote=“JOHN MOSS”]
if you are so concerned about someone catching an std, you have a lot of work to do in africa. the aids is out of control there, there are 9 million children without a parent because their mother died of aids and there is no father to be found.

jm[/quote]Exactly - it’s terrible. And here’s a chance to possibly prevent one or more cases of AIDS - by letting the wife know her husband is having casual sex with lots of men.

[quote=“ceevee369”]Cheating on your wife with another woman is bad.
Cheating on you wife with a man is worse…[/quote]

…And then there’s cheating on your wife with a man and then bragging it on a public internet forum.

That’s a man who is begging to be outed as far as I’m concerned. If he was trying to hide it, he wouldn’t be talking about it openly online.

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“ceevee369”]Cheating on your wife with another woman is bad.

…And then there’s cheating on your wife with a man and then bragging it on a public internet forum.

That’s a man who is begging to be outed as far as I’m concerned. If he was trying to hide it, he wouldn’t be talking about it openly online.[/quote]

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

burn, baby, burn.

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“ceevee369”]Cheating on your wife with another woman is bad.

That’s a man who is begging to be outed as far as I’m concerned. If he was trying to hide it, he wouldn’t be talking about it openly online.[/quote]
Of course maybe it’s just a bunch of bullshit. He wouldn’t be the first to brag about sexual conquests never made.

There seems to be a general assumption on this thread that he’s practicing unsafe sex. I’m not sure how that can be determined from the thread that was linked to in the first post. Perhaps those of you positing that whole theory could just stick to the infidelity factor because that seems to be fact in this case.

The problem is that the only really compelling reason to tell on him is the unsafe sex factor. If it were just a question of infidelity, I wouldn’t advise the OP to tell the wife, for the many reasons already mentioned on this thread.

[quote=“Erhu”]

He probably believes, like many of those types naively do, that he’s in some sort of secret society that no one is gong to find out about.

I wonder how the OP would actually contact his wife.

Here’s a picture. But no names.

got a whole bunch of threats…so I’m not going to out him. Other people are all worked up now because he stepped on a lot of toes.

I think sex is dangerous. Even if you practise safe sex, a condom can still break.

Why are you forcing your moral dilemma on us Battery8? It’s so… untoward. This is a public forum and here you are gossiping. Grappling with your own dilemmas privately or with very close friends, again, privately, can build your character.

from the heading you can see that it’s going to be about a moral dilemma no? You didn’t have to read it. And you didn’t have to take your time to reply either. Maybe some people have been in the same situation…that’s what I thought these forums are for.

Have you ever had one break? I haven’t. It sounds like an excuse to justify whatever moral views you have in this situation.

My take is that the guy is a jerk and the fact that he’s talking about it in a public forum means that he’ll eventually be found out.

Have you ever had one break? I haven’t. [/quote]
Yeah, all the time.
Maybe it’s these cheap Asian condoms.