When will the US invade Iran?

That’s nice. Where’s your evidence of Owens openly lying? Bc without facts, it’s a narrative.

Is the word “openly” the part you’re misunderstanding? I’m talking in her tweets and her interviews, in which she misrepresents or uses at best very shaky “sources”. Also, with all due respect, why do you care? I thought you don’t follow her. Why align yourself with such a person?

Which is the second part of your narrative. I don’t follow her. I’m simply evaluating your credibility in this forum. Put up or shut up.

Already did, mate. With three politifact links, have a look upthread.

In before your poisoning the well “argument” that because an organization was wrong this specific time it’s now entirely untrustworthy.

They didn’t need to. Trump and his supporters took care of it for them.

2 Likes

And your hyperbole has crashed at the gate.

Except that, you know, in reality, Iran didn’t send a plane flying into the Capitol and Trump did send his supporters to trash the Capitol.

2 Likes

And guess what? They interrupted the electoral counting a few hours and then it got done!

Worst. Insurrection. Ever.

4 people died.

2 Likes

Point? And I just woke up, and I dont have cable TV. I just reads the newses online. I knew only of the Air Force woman who got shot in the throat.

How many died over the summer in mindless violence fanned by democrats? be fair or be square dude. Were you similarly upset at those deaths? Maybe one of the stalkers IP, the pretend forensics crew, can sift back through all your posts from the summer of 2020 and find out the troof!

tally it to the trump-attributed deaths this year, about 350k + 4

1 Like

Now now…Andy Cuomo gets 20,000 or so. He racked those up all by his lonesome. Legit confirmed kills.

Why don’t you get on it then, Detective Columbo? You seem pretty obsessed with me and what I think. I never had any love for Antifa and I think the Trump cultists who barged into the US Capitol are similar garbage. You engage in whataboutism because you have no defense for what happened and yet you seem shy to offer any condemnations because the truth is you probably don’t find much wrong with it.

I engage with you bc you have some fair minded notions. Hardly obsessed.

I don’t think that comparing the protests of the summer and these fresh ones is whataboutism. It’s not forgetaboutism, which is what people do when they are forced to make a comparison that draws a conclusion which goes against their preconceived ideas.

And…as I have written in a few other threads, just ask me a question and I will answer it. No need to speculate on my intent. I’ll just tell ya.

Find one post where I praised or even condoned Antifa. I made a simple point earlier that Trump supporters made a big deal about how they wouldn’t resort to violence or protest like Antifa if Trump lost, and that’s exactly what they did yesterday.

2 Likes

You’re reading too much into what I say. I’m not attacking you Bilbo Baggins.

Trump supporters said they wouldn’t protest? Really? Since when?

When I do a comparison between the type, the substance of the protests, the violence, shootings and lootings and murders are heavily on one side. Heavily.

As for your tweet…who the fuck is she?

1 Like

You don’t know who Tomi Lahren is? Really? What about the tens of thousands who liked and retweeted that? Pretty sure they’re not liberals. And yes, you’re engaging in whataboutism… as you’re saying “what about the protests over the summer” when again, I never was on that whole bandwagon or defended that crap and actually thought it hurt Dems in November. Which I’ve already said. So I’m not sure why you keep bringing it up.

2 Likes

Noop.

I don’t read nor do I have Twitter. I only post a tweet when it has been included in an article I’ve read.

Then that is the answer to my question. You do agree that it is OK to ask questions, don’t you?