When you really don't want to give up

It’s all in Nipponese, but there’s a video in the article:

TL;DW : girl fell on the ground 200~m before meeting with her teammate. Due to the injury she couldn’t manage to walk, so she crawled on concrete until she reached the destination.

Holy crap, that’s some 80s movie training montage levels of epicness.

In before:“The doctor should have stopped her!”. Many people are discussing this issue. She wasn’t in life threatening conditions and she wanted to keep going, so they let her finish her part of the race.

2 Likes

Admirable.

bit like me when I’ve drunk 11 beers and I know there’s a 12th in the fridge

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but I’m figuring you slowly walking in direction of the fridge while one of those motivational speeches with epic music plays in the background.

"The margin for error is so small… (stumbles against the table) …I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don’t quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don’t quite catch it…(steps on dog’s turd)…You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it…(opens fridge door)…You have to believe in something different can happen. He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right. …(mistakenly grabs a moldy sandwich)…Make a choice. Just decide what it’s going to be, who you’re going to be, how you’re going to do it. Just DECIDE! …(bites the moldy sandwich…instantly vomits)…Don’t cry to give up. Cry to keep going. Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it! …(grabs the last beer)… That’s how winning is done!!! (has a sip, passes out, shits himself) "

1 Like

1qih02

rip knees