When's America going to bomb Iran?

I’m not keeping up on the news recently. I know I hate Bush and wish him dead on a daily basis…but other than that I haven’t kept up with current affairs.

I just saw this video…which is pretty catchy: atomfilms.com/af/content/bom … d=81704214

So what’s the word on Iran?

Ever thought of a job as a poster boy for the left? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“mordeth”]
I’m not keeping up on the news recently.[/quote]

That’s okay. Millions of people get their news from Fox News. You probably know more than they do. For any Fox readers reading this - Saddam had nothing to do with 911, no WMD etc.

For the rest of you - Who knows what Bush will do. He sure doesn’t. Personally, I think he’ll send Cheney over there with a shotgun. That oughta sort em out.

Seriously - he won’t. The US can’t handle Iraq, who, effectively, didn’t have a military. There’s no way they could handle Iran, who do. It’ll go the way Nth Korea has gone. Much blustering and threats, but no action.

The most that will happen will be UN sanctions, but with China and Russia opposed, even that is an outside chance.

Wasn’t this issue discussed here?http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=47426&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I would venture that It would be the Israelis who would bomb any time soon.

One should remember that this whole Iran nuclear weapon media hype is mainly an attempt by the current Iranian regime to push the envelope internationally, while at the same time, on the domestic front, portraying any reaction by the International community as an attack on Iran as a sovereign nation.

And they are playing that card. As a means of stoking up national fervor to support the current regime. It’s one of the oldest plays in the book. It remains to be seen if their gambit is successful.