Where are all the hot girls at?!

So i just turned 18, and i’m heading back to taiwan for the summer for a internship. So i now have a wider rage of places to go if you know what i mean. Where are all the hot spots in Taipei? Walking around the streets just dosn’t do it for me, not enought talent walking around. I heard luxy is pretty sweet, and i’ve heard good things about Primo. Any advice on places to go? :wink:

Aichee double hockey sticks. Really, I hear there are all kinds of hot chicks there.[quote=“Andrew0409”] Any advice on places to go? :wink:[/quote]

With your smooth, debonair charm, Andrew, I would have thought they would be all around you. :roflmao:

I’d recommend Luxy. The women at Primo are friendly but they are 8.67 out of ten absolute tops. Luxy I’d say 9.23. Maybe you’ll meet a 9.57. Well you certainly have a good chance to examine her ass as she turns on her heel and walks back to her friends who are quaffing Moet and baying abuse at you.

you know summers really here when taipei fills up with obnoxious abc’s (tba’s whatever…) tryin’ to steal us local guys’ booty :roflmao: :sunglasses:

Steal your booty?

He’s a pirate, butttercup. forgive him.

And Andrew, try the MRT, mate. seems to be the place of choice for 20 something Taipei hotties, according to some recent visitor from the USA.

sorry, trying to speak in the lingo of these youngsters…just ignore me :cactus:

This is like swimming in a lake and asking, “So, where’s the water at?”

There are none left for you they already sorted dates out before you will get here.

Don’t forget you will be competing for really hot chicks with youn 18’s year guys olds driving BMW’s amd Porshe 4 wheel drives…

Sweeheart you are way too young! All the gals who go to these places are much older (bad influence on you). They will most likely call you “Di-Di” (young brother). But you can enrol in some summer course or activity and find young chicks there to enjoy your time and practice your Chinese while they improve their English with you. It is not a bad start, you are still too young.

I’m sure our young traveller is keen to avoid bad influences in the shape of fast older women with loose morals and will be signing up for summer school straight away, to avoid any potential corruption.

Ok, so you’re in the club dawg ‘but’ how you gonna draw the attention of awl the xiaojies out there?

Here are some sure-fire ways to stay ahead of the game here:

1. You can start by rolling one of your trouser/jean legs up and pretend to limp a bit.

2. When you walk, you need to weave your head from side to side (just pretend your listening to music), you can even add some human beat box sound effects for good measure - mmps ta psst, mmps ta mmps psst!

3. When you talk, do it as loudly as you can with big arm gestures if you have an American accent exaggerate it as much as you can - yoo the man dawg!

4. According to the video of Jolin’s new song, I doh wannah boy frehhhh, I wanna reah mehhh , (I’ve managed to translate ‘reah mehhh’ to ‘real man’), the current Taiwanese ‘reah mehh’ is depicted as wearing a dress hat and having a little goatee - if you can’t manage the goatee, then I’m sure you could find a marker pen.

:astonished: I’m sure, also… :roflmao:

And don’t forget, anything above 70kg is considered fat, and therefore unattractive in a man. Unless, of course, your father is a politician (even minor city politicians seem to be fine… :unamused: ) or rich, in which case you can look like a fat old woman and still get the ladies.

There are none left for you they already sorted dates out before you will get here.

Don’t forget you will be competing for really hot chicks with youn 18’s year guys olds driving BMW’s amd Porshe 4 wheel drives…[/quote]

I drive a BMW…

How old could they possibly be?! :ponder:
As long as they are 18-21, i think it’ll be ok…And i don’t need to improve my chinese. I know it fluently along with english and korean.

sorry, trying to speak in the lingo of these youngsters…just ignore me :cactus:[/quote]

nobody says booty anymore… :loco:

sorry, trying to speak in the lingo of these youngsters…just ignore me :cactus:[/quote]

nobody says booty anymore… :loco:[/quote]
You’re obviously not a Pirate. Arrr!!

How old could they possibly be?! :ponder:
As long as they are 18-21, I think it’ll be ok…And I don’t need to improve my Chinese. I know it fluently along with english and Korean.[/quote]
:roflmao: They’re all 21. Some for the tenth time even.
Have fun. I have a feeling this is going to be a summer you’re going to remember for a long time.

Ms. Buttercup wrote:

What do you mean ?