Where are all the hot girls at?!

Question=
What is it that everybody has
And some pirates and thieves try to take? Da Booty

There are none left for you they already sorted dates out before you will get here.

Don’t forget you will be competing for really hot chicks with youn 18’s year guys olds driving BMW’s amd Porshe 4 wheel drives…[/quote]

I drive a BMW…[/quote]

Your BM don’t mean diddly squat widout ya ‘real man’ hat and a goatee homes… well according to Jolin anyway.

Question=
What is it that everybody has
And some pirates and thieves try to take? Da Booty[/quote]

thank you nama…oldschool always was the best school…

peace out

At 18 it’s as Daisy Hotkiss noted – you’re way too young for the clubs here. What you CAN do is do what the other 18-year-olds do – get yourself in a big group of boys and girls, come down to the riverfront at Bitan, stand or sit in a big circle and sing songs and play parlour games. That’s what children your age do here I’m afraid when it comes to meeting the opposite sex – when they’re not studying or living in an Internet cafe playing dress-up games.

0n the other hand . 18 is the legal age to go to a club here in TAiwan, unlike in the USA where its 21.

Not being an 18 year old Asian guy, I really can’t offer you much advice as the rules are completely different for me.

However, I know one guy here who spent more than half his life in America and Canada and he told me that it’s easier for him if he pretends he doesn’t speak Chinese and plays up being North American. That seems odd to me, but he swears by it.

Go to Babe 18 and Lava. Lots of the 18 year olds in the hockey league seem to like those 2.

Andrew,

I would strongly advise you to do thorough research of the competition before entering a foreign market.

Can you honestly compete with someone like me when it comes to charming the hot ones?

Before answering in haste, please consider that I’m a middle aged, overweight, balding, drunken, beer-reeking, goateed engineer from the Science Park.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

[quote=“Anubis”]Andrew,

I would strongly advise you to do thorough research of the competition before entering a foreign market.

Can you honestly compete with someone like me when it comes to charming the hot ones?

Before answering in haste, please consider that I’m a middle aged, have money, $$$$$, monied, and oh did I mention can offer a visa, and know what I’m doing in the bedroom…

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.[/quote]

:laughing:

What happens if he’s trying to impress people with his interest in local culture. Does he pretend he’s learning Chinese really quickly like he’s some sort of genius? Or does he admit to his girlfriend that, like a superhero, he’s got a secret identity and the Clark Kent/Peter Parker persona is just an act?

What happens if he’s trying to impress people with his interest in local culture. Does he pretend he’s learning Chinese really quickly like he’s some sort of genius? Or does he admit to his girlfriend that, like a superhero, he’s got a secret identity and the Clark Kent/Peter Parker persona is just an act?[/quote]

The local lasses here will have him sussed out in 5 seconds. The I am an American Taiwanese driving Mommas BMW just dont cut it around here no more.

Things seem to work okay for him. He usually has at least two girls on the go at once, so I guess he has different stories for each? Dunno. I met two of them last year. They didn’t really speak English and he spoke Chinese to them. I can’t remember much about one, but the other one was pretty enough, but seemed quite vacant. He ended up dumping both of them though.

Come on. Give the kid a break.

But if you read between the lines, lots of the posters have some good points. At 18 it may be best to hook on to a group of local friends and go with the flow.

among the girls below 25, competition is fierce if you are broke, do not have a nice ride or not going to a top rank (usually top 20) college in US…but it also depend on the quality of the girls…you looking for hot & sexy & pretty like models and celebrities…oh ya…you will need your daddy’s BMW or Mercedes…just really depend on what taste and type of girl you like? one night stand with hot asian girls, you need loads of cash and a nice ride…otherwise I am sorry to say you won’t get those kind of sexy girls no matter how decent you look…

What about under 25 English teachers with busted up 80cc scooters, and clothes that could’ve been jacked off a bum sleeping under an overpass?

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]Things seem to work okay for him. He usually has at least two girls on the go at once, so I guess he has different stories for each? Dunno. I met two of them last year. They didn’t really speak English and he spoke Chinese to them. I can’t remember much about one, but the other one was pretty enough, but seemed quite vacant. He ended up dumping both of them though.[/quote].

Was there no point asking her because you’d get no reply? Did she just remember and not decide?

Man, there are some negative people here. I’m just having fun when i get back to Taiwan for the summer. I don’t really like the school boy and girl crowd, they seem less mature then me.
People there always think i’m like 20 when i talk to them. Last year when i worked for a intern, they didn’t know i was a intern and thought i was like 20 or something. I think it’s because i’m pretty tall at 6 foot 2. And i’m more built then the other 17-18 year old guys that sit at a desk studying all day. I got into carnegies last year and no one ID me, along with brown suger, and i went to the bar mutiple times at the hotel i was at with no problems.
My goal is to have fun, i’m not too concern about picking up random women. I’m sure things will work out just fine :wink:

Dont worry about it andrew, just go have fun. You are still young and have plenty of time.

[quote=“Dr Jellyfish”][quote=“Andrew0409”][quote=“Satellite TV”]

There are none left for you they already sorted dates out before you will get here.

Don’t forget you will be competing for really hot chicks with youn 18’s year guys olds driving BMW’s amd Porshe 4 wheel drives…[/quote]

I drive a BMW…[/quote]

Your BM don’t mean diddly squat widout ya ‘real man’ hat and a goatee homes… well according to Jolin anyway.[/quote]

So a hat and a goatee makes me a man… :eh: get real.

[quote=“Andrew0409”]
So a hat and a goatee makes me a man… :eh: get real.[/quote]
Aye, laddie. They do. As long as its the RIGHT kind of hat.