Where are the world's best lovers?

Where are the world’s best lovers? Some of you ex-pats must have been on the road for awhile now. Have lived in a few countries? So tell me. This is a question to both men and women, gay or straight.

Is it Koreans with their passion? Latins with their romance? Czechs/Slovaks/Hungarians with their Bohemian styles? Scandinavians with their good looks? Russians? Thai? Brits? German? Personally, I really like Austrian women (combination of nordic Germanic beauty, a bit of Latin charms, and Slavic exoticness).

In my book, Scotland and South Africa. The Brits aren’t bad either. :notworthy:

Lotus Hill :smiley:

Burkina Faso, the Faeroe Islands, Malta, and the Vatican City.

On the internet where there are no fears of STDs or unwanted pregnancies.

Isn’t it France?
But then Greece also seems to come up… :ponder:

[quote=“uimahallin mies”]Where are the world’s best lovers?
Is it Koreans with their passion? [/quote]
You’re joking, right? Korean men are widely regarded as the worst lovers on the planet. They’ve never heard, or practiced foreplay. Some anthropological study found that the more a culture values female sexual pleasure, the longer the average length of foreplay. France and the South Sea islands won, by the way.
Korean men also tend to be sexually inexperienced, and what experience they have tends to be with prostitutes, which doesn’t help any.
I’ll admit that Korean women are trained to pretend they enjoy it – thus all the screaming emanating from the love hotels. Once they’re married, though, that ends.

[quote=“Sweetie”]Isn’t it France?
But then Greece also seems to come up… :ponder:[/quote]

Nope! It’s a well know fact that Scottish men are by far the best lovers :smiley:

the best lovers are always busy down under. New Zealand.

Where are the world’s best lovers?

Well one thing is clear. For those of us who trust both Frost and Roach implicitly to give us the facts, it has become impossible to avoid the conclusion that there are Scottish men in Frost’s pants.

Bulgaria?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=29002

India!

France. Sigh. Someday I shall return.

[quote=“Hobbes”]Where are the world’s best lovers?

Well one thing is clear. For those of us who trust both Frost and Roach implicitly to give us the facts, it has become impossible to avoid the conclusion that there are Scottish men in Frost’s pants.[/quote]

Yes and his name is Big Willy.

ImaniOU, the best lovers are NOT in France. It’s just that you bring out the best in ANY man, wherever you go. :wink:

I struck up an internet romance with a German frau. She looks hot. Should I be excited about this?// So far, in my experience it is Americans who make the best lovers. I say the world conquer Bush, colonize American right back again, and turn the ones who aren’t morbidly obese into our slaves.

Truro, Nova Scotia??

That certainly explains Taiwan then. :wink:

Had some good experience with girls from eastern europe

I’ve found that Taiwanese girls, although shy and demure, once you get them really hot and bothered are willing to try just about anything. Sure at first the foreplay thing throws them a little, but once you spoil them a bit they spoil you ALOT. They’re quick learners, although once out of the bedroom you’d never know it, because out comes the social mask of shyness and “decency”. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had has been here.