Where can I buy a maternity pillow

My wife is 3 months pregnant and she is already feeling uncomfortable at night so I really want to get her a pillow before Mother’s day. Anyone have any ideas where I can get one in Taipei?

New Mama Nanjing East Road, Section 5, No. 64, B1

Also any of the baby shops across from ChungShan Hospital or Tai-An on BaDe Rd

What’s a maternity pillow?

Great god almighty! She needs to get off her arse and get some exercise. Look at the size of that gut!
Seriously, thanks Surly.

[quote=“piwackit”]New Mama Nanjing East Road, Section 5, No. 64, B1

Also any of the baby shops across from Zhongshan Hospital or Tai-An on BaDe Rd[/quote]

I hope they have the big ones that support her back too!

Thanks a lot!!

They have just about anything you need at New Mama!

Good luck

Great info piwackit. Thanks. We went today and got a thing they call a “snail pillow.” Kind of like a questionmark-shaped bolster pillow, about 5 feet long. NT$1,600, with a nice fawn-coloured velour case. It apparently means that I’m now surplus to requirements in the matrimonial boudoir.
Yay! Hello, old friend, to the forgotten joys of farting in bed without getting a knee in the back!

One thing – when you go to New Mama, note that you need to go into the alley beside the Watson’s store to gain access.

and that it is not stroller friendly at all as you need to down a flight of steep stairs which is quite scary with a huge pregnant belly and a toddler or two.

Sandman, is your family growing?

[quote=“piwackit”]and that it is not stroller friendly at all as you need to down a flight of steep stairs which is quite scary with a huge pregnant belly and a toddler or two.

Sandman, is your family growing?[/quote]
'Tis. 14 weeks. Amnio coming up soon. Shitting myself about that.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“piwackit”]and that it is not stroller friendly at all as you need to down a flight of steep stairs which is quite scary with a huge pregnant belly and a toddler or two.

Sandman, is your family growing?[/quote]
'Tis. 14 weeks. Amnio coming up soon. Shitting myself about that.[/quote]

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

My very unsurly best to you and your missus! :rainbow:

Congrats!!

I’ve had three of the little buggers in the last four years so if you’ve got any questions feel free to ask or pop over to parentpages for tons of info.

I’ve done the amnio, was totally freaked out but it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Well it was a very stressful two weeks waiting for the results.

Congratulations again to both of you.

New mama is class but you’re right about the steps totally ironic!! in a very Alanis morissettish way.
Got the same pillow as you sandman. Happy days are here again.

Just had 12 week scan today saw hands and feet and a bit of movin and groovin.