Where can I find a US Wii?

So. i found some for 13800Nt at the city mall. Way too much and only Japanese. Any one see the American ones around?

Anyone know a good place to buy a USA Nintendo Wii?? Preferably with the wiikey mod installed.

It might be tough to find a place that sells modded Wii, not sure if it is legal. Ask stores in Wang Nei department store. It is located at 70 Xi Ning S. road in Taipei city.

It is illegal, and usually Taiwan stores sell unauthorized Wii from Japan because it is easier to get them.

I think if you buy unauthorized Wii now, it would be over-priced.
I heard a rumor that the legal Wii in Taiwan would probably only tagged NT$7000-8000.

But there will always be the region code problem.

It’s hard to see a US wii in Taiwan.Most of them are Japanese Wii.
Maybe you can try the yahoo bid if you really want a US wii.
I just bought wii(Japanese) yesterday.
It costs me NT13000 or so.(with the basic equipment only.)

[quote=“wisher”]It’s hard to see a US wii in Taiwan.Most of them are Japanese Wii.
Maybe you can try the yahoo bid if you really want a US wii.
I just bought wii(Japanese) yesterday.
It costs me NT13000 or so.(with the basic equipment only.)[/quote]

Geez! I thought that is the before-Chinese-New-Year price, its price came down to probably around NT11000.

I played Mod-Wii for a while, which was amazing because of the wonderful games. But it was really difficult for me to read Japanese function menu.

I read news that says Mod-Wii could malfunction easily and it is not easy to get it repaired.
But it can play all-region game discs. mh…a real dilemma!

You can try www.play-asia.com but I think they overcharge for US Wii’s.