Where can I find deals on MacBooks?

In the US BestBuy/Walmart etc often have deals on MacBooks making them much cheaper than the apple store. anyone know of any online sites here which offer the same?

For new macbooks? They’re often the same price everywhere. Slightly cheaper in HK.

1 Like

New or used? I bought my two refurbished. The first place is closed. The second one was on Facebook. In Taipei… There can be some good deals found there.

the 3-4 Macbooks I’ve bought in Taiwan have always been at some huge department store chain, whether in Tpe or KHH. Shin Kong, SOGO, etc.
They give you the salespersons’ discount and/or some store coupons. If you are leaving the country, you can even show them passport and they’ll give you VAT back. Typically gotten at least 10-15% off the standard fixed Apple price. Your mileage may vary, depending on store and time (best to look for seasonal deals).

2 Likes

this store sell second hand electronics and Apple products , maybe you can check it it

Also , Apple Taiwan store has some refurbished options

2 Likes

Are you able to use the passport to get the VAT discount on refurbished devices?

never bought a refurbished one. Always got news one at 10-15% discount under those combinations

1 Like