Where can I find moto-gear shops?

So now that I’m on the ROC, I’m looking to find a brick and mortar shop to try on some alpine-star boots, and possibly some other gear as well.
I do still intend to buy it online in the USA, but am not sure what size I am exactly (since I’m looking for boots, I can’t have it be too tight of a fit).
any places in hsinchu or taipei?

There’s a Ducati store on the intersection of Xida and Zhonghua rd in Hsinchu. They don’t stock much apparel, but may be a good starting point to ask if you live locally.

[quote=“Boredfast”]So now that I’m on the ROC, I’m looking to find a brick and mortar shop to try on some alpine-star boots, and possibly some other gear as well.
I do still intend to buy it online in the USA, but am not sure what size I am exactly (since I’m looking for boots, I can’t have it be too tight of a fit).
any places in Hsinchu or taipei?[/quote]

There is a great shop that sells their own brand of motorcycle gear and suits in Tu Cheng. They will custom fit to your body too and add pads or stitching anywhere. They are great quality too. They sell everything for gear, even motard gear. When I get home, I will find you the address. They also repair and clean any motorcycle suits.

Sweet thanks to both of you guys!
I actually need to do some professional stitching of my A* suit because its pretty badly tore up from my last 2 lowsides at the track

[quote=“Boredfast”]Sweet thanks to both of you guys!
I actually need to do some professional stitching of my A* suit because its pretty badly tore up from my last 2 lowsides at the track[/quote]

Yeah I have had my suit fixed at this shop twice. They did an excellent job.

Here ya go, the suit shop in Tucheng.

新北市土城區中央路4段342之1號

[quote=“rk1951”]Here ya go, the suit shop in Tucheng.

新北市土城區中央路4段342之1號[/quote]
Thank you!

This is quite an old thread, but I was wondering if this shop still exists? (google street views seems to show a phone shop now). Any idea where those guys have moved if any place?

Already shut down in 2018

However you can check some similar moto-gear shops