Where can I find professional/advanced level ballet classes in Taipei?

I’m applying for a Huayu Enrichment Scholarship to come and study Chinese for 9 months at NTU in the fall. I’m a professional ballet dancer and need to keep up my training while I’m in Taipei so I’m looking for a professional level ballet class, or a good advanced class - hopefully somewhere offering a daily class, ideally along similar lines to Pineapple Studios in London or Steps on Broadway in New York. Can anyone help?

I have heard Cloud Gate Dance Theatre has a school offering classes and have been searching for information but again, I can’t find a website or more details about it.

Or, does anyone know of any professional ballet companies in Taipei that I could ask to take class with?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

[quote=“BlackTutu”]I’m applying for a Huayu Enrichment Scholarship to come and study Chinese for 9 months at NTU in the fall. I’m a professional ballet dancer and need to keep up my training while I’m in Taipei so I’m looking for a professional level ballet class, or a good advanced class - hopefully somewhere offering a daily class, ideally along similar lines to Pineapple Studios in London or Steps on Broadway in New York. Can anyone help?

I have heard Cloud Gate Dance Theatre has a school offering classes and have been searching for information but again, I can’t find a website or more details about it.

Or, does anyone know of any professional ballet companies in Taipei that I could ask to take class with?

Any help would be very much appreciated![/quote]

The website of Cloud Gate Dance Theatre is here: cgds.com.tw/
However, their dance classes are for kids, according to their website. Nevertheless, you could still ask them about the professional ballet class.

Here’s some other Ballet groups in Taipei that I googled. If you’re looking for professional classes, I think you should contact the first two dance group. They seems to be more professional. Other studios might also offer the classes you’re looking for. If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.

[color=#0000BF]台北首督芭蕾舞團 The Capital Ballet Taipei [/color]
facebook.com/TaiBeiShouDuBaLeiWuTuan
youtube.com/channel/UCHdGj3 … 7x6nknUCng
Addrss: 台北市士林區雨聲街八巷9-1號1樓
Tel: 02-28351491 02-28340187
Email: yumi.yu@msa.hinet.net

[color=#0000BF]台北皇家芭蕾舞團 Taipei Royal Ballet[/color]
trb-ballet.com.tw/
facebook.com/trballet
youtube.com/channel/UCk7atk … eKniRzgqvA
Addrss: 台北市延平北路三段110號4樓
Tel: 02-25928491 02-25968232