Where can I get professional photographs?

I want to get some professional photo’s done of my two cuties. I’ve been to some local studios, but I don’t really like the style of the photographs as there is a tendency to put in digital cartoon characters and nonsensical quotes on children’s pictures.

Does anyone know where I can get some good-quality, natural photographs taken?

Thanks so much.

Hi Mommytotwo,

I’m a photographer from the UK. Before moving here I had a studio taking pictures of children and families which I think may be inline with what your looking for.

I do not add any ladybirds, butterflies or words digitally and you will have contempory fun images of your children. (If anyone wants stuff digitally added I can do this)

I have a small studio above a school in Tien Mu and I would be happy to discuss your requirements with you. I am also happy to work on location with you and your family.
Please have a look at my website www.joyates.co.uk and click on the portrait page to see the style of pics from my UK studio.

You can email me on info@joyates.co.uk for more information.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers
Jo

My husband does pretty nice shots but he does it only as a hobby but is now getting pretty serious with it. He likes taking natural outdoorsy pictures…if u are interested, please PM me.

[quote=“Mommytotwo”]I want to get some professional photo’s done of my two cuties. I’ve been to some local studios, but I don’t really like the style of the photographs as there is a tendency to put in digital cartoon characters and nonsensical quotes on children’s pictures.
[/quote]
Just ask them not to. I’m sure they’ll be happy to oblige.