Where can I get tested for any STDs

I would like to have a checkup here because I’ve never had one, not that I have any complaints or symptoms to report to a doctor. I have an ARC and work visa so that means I have passed whatever they have made me take a test for. I’m just looking for a clean bill of health…
I live in Hsinchu, but could go to Taipei if I had too…

I don’t know where you can get tested, but this seemed like a good place to post this alert:

[quote]The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced “gonna re-elect him.”

Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years.

Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include: anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior.

Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.[/quote]

Anonymousguy, there is an excellent clinic in Taipei, on JianGuo South Road just south of Heping East Road and on the west side.

You just walk in, fill out a form, and you’ll see someone in no time.

Just be sure to get all your questions answered before you walk out the doctor’s office, because, when I went there, as I left his office he came to the door and shouted across the crowded waiting room to explain to my girlfriend what the problem was and what I needed to do about it. :blush:

I refused to have the size-reduction surgery and have learned to live with my disablity. :wink: