Where can I make friends? aka the find-a-friend thread

So, no frenemies, dueling rivals or lifelong nemesis? How disappointing.

So, no frenemies, dueling rivals or lifelong nemesis? How disappointing.[/quote]
Thats actually quite funny. Good one!

Ill try not to make this sound like a dating profile like most of the comments sound like but I guess its inevitable

Hi Im Peter and Im a Taiwanese that lived in New Zealand and Australia for most of my life. Currently living in Taichung.
If anyone wanna have coffee and chat feel free to hit me up.

Laters

[quote=“Novaspes”]

So, no frenemies, dueling rivals or lifelong nemesis? How disappointing.[/quote]

I can be your lifelong Nemesis, I have a gift for bringing troubles anywhere. :sunglasses:

But since I am leaving Taiwan, I guess it keeps the thing less interesting.

These days, one would also be expected to have minions.

Hi i am Min-Chih
i am a local Taiwanese,college student in taipei
i am glad to chat with everyone:)
line:minchih0704
i like to listen music,draw,go to coffee shop,see movie

Hi, my name is Heaven. 25 years old. I am from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. My English is not very good. :cry: So, I want to find someone to help me. On the other hand, I want to know foreign friends. If you want to learn Chinese and I do my best! So, if you are interested in exchange, contact me my E-mail: o97826@yahoo.com and please attach a photo to me. :slight_smile:
Also my Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003450328076&ref=tn_tnmn
LINE:o97826

Hi Heaven… are you sure it is a photo what you want some foreign friends to attach to you?

Hi Heaven… are you sure it is a photo what you want some foreign friends to attach to you?[/quote]

Hey, this is my first time using this forum, but not at the exhibitions of

Just saying…

Hello I’m 30/M,
I just moved to Zhubei/Hsinchu from San Jose, CA.
Don’t know anyone in the area, so would love to meet up with some people for food, activities, etc, (especially on weekdays/weeknights).
I like outdoors activities, or just wandering around exploring.
I have been wanting to go check out iClimb in Zhubei (indoor climbing gym).

Hi everyone,

I’m Neo … Just got parachuted 2 days ago, into Taipei for 30-days.
Hope to meet some great people over coffee / outings.

Am conversant with English n Mandarin, and quite an easy-going bloke (some say, haha)

Line: leloupneo

I’m a Taiwanese and I wanna make some foreign friends.
Perhaps we can hang out together or go out for exercise,that would be awesome.
If there is anything problem about living in Taiwan,maybe u can ask me.

Filipino guy here, wants to make friends… 25m, going to back and forth ph and taiwan for quite a while due to some projects being done. :slight_smile:

I am Korean and 22 years old, I just moved to taipei 5 days ago. I can speak english but no mandarin. I want to make some friends here to learn mandarin and culture~!
globalkjh@gmail.com
Line:jhksi0128
here is my email to contact. or Line me

Hi, there
I’m from central taiwan, and currently have an engineering job in hsinchu, 30/male.
For MS degree, I had been to NYC for around 17 months.
I’d like to meet some english-speaking friends, no matter from where you are.
Most of my leisure time activities are workout & cycling in the gym,
reading and going to see baseball games; I’m also quite willing to attend some concerts or expo.
I like travelling around the world;of course, i can be your best tour guide here.
My Line: stupidtang or email: iitangho@yahoo.com.tw

hi i’m 27/female/new taipei city
i’m a living embodiment of the east and west
from the west coast of california to the east coast of pennsylvania
and from the eastern culture of taiwan to the western culture of the americas
i’m looking for new friends and i wanna be a part of the community

[quote=“myheartsayz”]hi I’m 27/female/new taipei city
I’m a living embodiment of the east and west
from the west coast of california to the east coast of pennsylvania
and from the eastern culture of Taiwan to the western culture of the americas
I’m looking for new friends and i wanna be a part of the community[/quote]

There is no Community… it’s been cancelled… :smiley:

Yeah, I went to a few of these community events, but all the people I spoke to were just passing through Taiwan, either for a few months or a few weeks. So I stopped going. It’s not so bad though. I learned how to make pretty good coffee and have decided to dedicate my spare time to translating Chinese literature. You can waste a good half hour each night walking around nightmarkets as well.

Male 33 y/o Taiwanese grew up mostly in Canada. Recently moved back to Taiwan and still trying to get used and know more about taiwan.

Looking to make some new friends so hit me up! :wink:
Line: brownkun

Hello all! I’m 26yr old male born and raised in the states and just moved back to Taipei for a job.

However, I am fluent in mandarin and have been visiting Taipei since I was 4. So I know the city pretty well and wouldn’t mind acting as tour guide to anyone new here! Please feel free to contact me via PM if you need a friend! I’d be more than willing to share the knowledge I have about this great city over a beer (or two).