Where Can I Meet Taiwanese Girls in Kaohsiung?

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, and I apologize if it’s at the Dating & Relationships already :smiley:

I’m 18 years old Filipino-Mexican. I’ve been in Taiwan for a couple of weeks now, I barely know any Chinese, the only thing that I can speak in Chinese is “English?” and “I don’t understand you” :bow:

Well, generally, I’m not that much of a fan of Taiwanese girls because they always look so serious (no offense) but I can’t deny, a lot of young girls here are super hot but with 30+ woman, not so much. I’ve dated Japanese girls in the Philippines but I’ve never dated a Taiwanese. I’m hoping to give it a shot but I’m afraid that the language barrier can be a kill joy :frowning:

Anyway, according to my step-father, people in Taiwan always has “money” at the top of their priority, so maybe that’s why everyone looks so serious? I see couples who can’t even smile at each other, or at the restaurant they don’t even talk to each other… They just eat and leave without saying anything to their partner or smiling.

I don’t know but taiwanese guys (from what I observe) looks and acts like a “zombie” for some vague reason IF that is the “cool” attitude here in Taiwan, I will have a hard time making any friends since I’m a fun and outgoing person (according to my friends) :liar:

Do you think that I will ever have a shot with Taiwanese girls? :frowning: or do they discriminate Filipinos here? I’m staying at our condo here in Nantzi District in Kaohsiung, where there are a lot of beautiful overseas Filipina workers working for semi-conductor corporations. But I wanna give it a shot with Taiwanese girls since I’m already from the Philippines.

Here are a fraction of things about me…

I don’t have any work right now since I’m only 18, but I have a hobby which is Internet Marketing where I am already earning a few hundred $$$ every month, not much, but I can proudly say that not too much teenagers in the Philippines earn as much as I do.

I make my decisions based on long-term aspects.

I’m very good at identifying people who are fake and who is genuine, since I’ve been dealing with a lot of my employees personally and online since I was 16.

I’m not really looking for a girlfriend or anything, I just want someone to hang out with.

By the way, I did the stupid thing today since I just got my international license, I drove my new scooter up to Tainan without knowing how to go there. Lol! It was fun but the police stopped me over since I’m not wearing any helmet, but got away since they can’t speak English and I just pretended to be a stupid foreigner by pointing at my speed-o-meter and saying a loud “ooohhhhh!” like ok, I understand what this arrows means now sorry! :slight_smile:)

Oh and I’m not shaving my moustache right now since I wanna stand out in the crowd, since lots of men here don’t have enough testosterone to grow one :smiley:

That’s it!

Have a nice day y’all!

Oh, and if someone here who lives near my area and wants to hang out girl/boy taiwanese/foreign whether you’re a guitar enthusiast like me or whatever, just give me a call! or in this case, a message :smiley:

Walk up to any attractive to semi-attractive girl in public (make sure she isn’t 30+, those scrags are fuckin horrendous) and say, I like you, lets go boom-boom.

All TWese birds are closet freaks and ‘boom-boom’ is the magic word (or shall I say compound word, as in ‘come pound’ -my hoochie). This method has a 75% success rate, so if you ask four girls, you’ll be guaranteed to get three notches on your belt.

Don’t forget to shake your hips as you say it. No Taiwanese woman can say no to a hip-shakin’ foreigner. :thumbsup:

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Walk up to any attractive to semi-attractive girl in public (make sure she isn’t 30+, those scrags are fuckin horrendous) and say, I like you, lets go boom-boom.

All TWese birds are closet freaks and ‘boom-boom’ is the magic word (or shall I say compound word, as in ‘come pound’ -my hoochie). This method has a 75% success rate, so if you ask four girls, you’ll be guaranteed to get three notches on your belt.[/quote]

:bravo: for making me smile. I’m beginning to like this forum already.

welcome to the flob. Phil-Mexican? I think you will do fine. I bet if you go to one of those discos in Ktown, you will be able to meet at least one girl or two. If you see someone you like, dont wait until someone else goes over and introduce themselves, do it yourself.

Simple formula: See girl? LIke girl? Walk over there and talk to the girl !

Get shot down? Repeat (with another girl) until either the cows come home or the club closes.

Barring that? Move to Taipei.

oh and +1 to the above comments as well ! TWnese young girls seem to like (japanese influenced) girlie guys with long hair and petite features. Get them to talk about what cosmetics and perfumes they like. That will get them talking.

Know that shit better then they do !

(where the heck is Sat Jr? Got grounded after his tasteless joke I guess…his daddys gone walkabout as well)

p.p.s. wasnt there that young phil-merican girl whos going to Ktown to study chinese? Wait till she comes online again and send her a pm. Shes looking for a hang out buddy too and also will be new in town when she gets there. Keep ur eyes open for her :popcorn:

Thanks for replying :smiley:

The simple formula works well for me at my country where everyone speaks my native language. But here, I’m not so sure… Wouldn’t want to approach someone while talking to them in English only to find out that they can’t understand whatever it is I’m saying :roflmao: But from what I see every time I buy something at 7/11 the college guys/girls at the counter knows how to speak English. So I guess college kids has at least a little bit of knowledge in speaking English write?

Ha! Forget about that girlie stuff. Honestly, I can’t figure out why the guys here all dress/look like that :loco:

One question though, from your experience, does Taiwanese discriminate Filipinos? Well, I guess its natural if they do… In my country, lots of uneducated pipz thinks that the way Chinese people talks in English is something to laugh about.

Great, hope she comes back. I’m check around here :smiley:

[quote=“tommy525”]welcome to the flob. Phil-Mexican? I think you will do fine. I bet if you go to one of those discos in Ktown, you will be able to meet at least one girl or two. If you see someone you like, dont wait until someone else goes over and introduce themselves, do it yourself.

Simple formula: See girl? LIke girl? Walk over there and talk to the girl !

Get shot down? Repeat (with another girl) until either the cows come home or the club closes.

Barring that? Move to Taipei.

oh and +1 to the above comments as well ! TWnese young girls seem to like (japanese influenced) girlie guys with long hair and petite features. Get them to talk about what cosmetics and perfumes they like. That will get them talking.

Know that shit better then they do !

(where the heck is Sat Jr? Got grounded after his tasteless joke I guess…his daddys gone walkabout as well)

p.p.s. wasn’t there that young phil-merican girl whos going to Ktown to study Chinese? Wait till she comes online again and send her a pm. Shes looking for a hang out buddy too and also will be new in town when she gets there. Keep your eyes open for her :popcorn:[/quote]

If you are a phil factory worker they might but you aint so no worries ! Theres plenty of TW girls that will be into you and you into them (wink wink)

p.s. had a Phil friend who was a singer working the restaurants/clubs who had NO shortage of hot ladies ! NONE.

Not racism so much as econolevel-ism. If you are a factory worker trying to case them, they will be like “why dont you go after the beetle nut girls?”.

p.p.s Dang some of those beetlenut girls are not only hot but very marriageable. I think i should spend more time in those booths next time on the wan .

Yeah I’m not, wouldn’t want to even if they ask me to be a factory worker anyways… Filipino workers here define “9-5 job” in a new way… Kinda like 9-9 job if you ask me.

Maybe your Phil friend was ridiculously hot. Lol.

I’m not really sure if they’re hot since most of the time I’ll be looking at their bottom first :smiley: I heard that beetle nut can give you mouth cancer though, and f*** the smell, my nose could sniff the odor 10 feet away from a guy who is chewing that.

[quote=“tommy525”]If you are a phil factory worker they might but you aint so no worries ! Theres plenty of TW girls that will be into you and you into them (wink wink)

p.s. had a Phil friend who was a singer working the restaurants/clubs who had NO shortage of hot ladies ! NONE.

Not racism so much as econolevel-ism. If you are a factory worker trying to case them, they will be like “why dont you go after the beetle nut girls?”.

p.p.s Dang some of those beetlenut girls are not only hot but very marriageable. I think i should spend more time in those booths next time on the wan .[/quote]

Hey, kamusta/como esta! Nice to see another Filipino here! Thanks Robert/Tommy, for letting me know about this thread. :sunglasses:

I’ll be in/near Kaoshing in a few months, after I finish this semester of school. I’ll be going to school there. Let me know how it’s like being filipino in taiwan. So is taiwan like the philippines? is it clean or dirty there? How about compared to manila? similar or different?

Which part of the phil are you from or are you from mexico? I’m from bacolod city, but I’ve stayed in both manila and bacolod.

:slight_smile: you dont have to find her, she has found YOU ! haha

lol happy ending…

cyreneq - you’re so pretty! ang ganda talaga ng mga ilongga… tu-od gid! :wink:

[quote=“bigbeauties”]lol happy ending…

cyreneq - you’re so pretty! ang ganda talaga ng mga ilongga… tu-od gid! ;-)[/quote]

Salamat! From bacolod ka? Are you in taiwan right now? :slight_smile: Glad to find another pinoy here!

^my family is from Bacolod but I grew up in Manila… I can speak Ilonggo though :stuck_out_tongue: I’m in Taipei now… how about you?! We should meet up!

there is a way to know taiwanese girls on internet.you can join a friend-making forum like Badoo.com
it’s almost free…you can try it…