Where did the Murphy's go?

so at the start of the 7 - 11 beer festival I see murphy’s on the menu. Then it’s gone and all I 'm left with is some Japanese grape cocktail. Where did the Murphy’s and Guinness go? Did some bloke go around all the 7 - 11’s and buy them up? And what happened to the dorrito’s with dip? Why tempt me like this. Damn that 7 - 11…

Yes, sorry that was me. :smiley: I have a closet full of the stuff. enough to last another weekend. :wink:
see this thread:[url]7-11 Imported Beers!
The stout is difficult to find, one has to find those 7-11s off the beaten track. I still have one last source for Murphy’s. But that will be finished, and then there only a few lonley Guiness to round up.

Anytime there is a good persihable commodity available in the stores, it never lasts very long. Quality has a problem with continuity in this country.

I was way too slow to get my Murphy’s, and nearly missed out all together. Down to my last two cans.

GIVING AWAY BOOKS:
[Books To Give Away

Murphy’s is back at 7-11!
79nt a can. :beer:

[quote=“Josefus”]Murphy’s is back at 7-11!
79nt a can. :beer:[/quote]

Yup! Just noticed that at the weekend too!

Great news, indeed. I’m enjoying a Murphy’s right now.

And I got a 3-D Snoopy sticker when I bought it at 7-Eleven, too.

I’m going to be making the most of this while it lasts.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Josefus”]Murphy’s is back at 7-11!
79nt a can. :beer:[/quote]

Yup! Just noticed that at the weekend too![/quote]

thats a regular beer can or a tall beer can?? Seems pretty expensive ! I always drank the cheaper beer found . LIke the korean made Coors for 20nt a can. And BUSCH by Budweiser at 20nt as well . this made it especially worthwhile since its healthier then drinking cola , which was bout 18nt a can. course all my pricing is a few years old , sorry. Probably cost heaps more now.

its the tall cans for 79…ganbei!

I just got back from 7-11 where I picked up a sweet Murphy’s gift box.
It consists of 3 Murphy’s tall boys and a proper Murphy’s glass to drink them in.
Only 237nt.
Happy Chinese New Year to me. :beer:

[quote=“Josefus”]I just got back from 7-11 where I picked up a sweet Murphy’s gift box.
It consists of 3 Murphy’s tall boys and a proper Murphy’s glass to drink them in.
Only 237nt.
Happy Chinese New Year to me. :beer:[/quote]

Yes, I just picked up one these special gift packs last night as well. A great deal.

Don’t know how long it will last or which 7-Elevens have this (not all 7-Elevens seem to be carrying the Murphy’s), so get it while you can.

anyone got a number for the supplier/distributor of Murphys in Taiwan… maybe we should all buy together in bulk

the distributors number should be printed on the box or the product itself. There should at least be a label with that info.

could be its 711

seems like Heneiken (just checked a can with my limited Chinese)