Where does one buy headphones?

These are the stores where you can find Plantronics products in Taiwan

Syntrend Creative Park 三創產品展示中心
營業時間:週一~週日11:00~21:30(若隔天為假日則延長營業時間至22:00)
電話:+886-2-2322-2775
地址:臺北市中正區市民大道三段2號-5F

Miramar 美麗華百樂園店中店
營業時間:週一~週日11:00~22:00
電話:+886-2-8502-2007
地址:台北市中山區敬業三路22號(近大食代出入口)

特約展示店名單

區域 名稱 電話 地址
繽特力形象產品展示中心 02-2322-2775 台北市中正區市民大道三段2號5樓 (三創園區)
美麗華百樂園本館一樓 PLT店中店展示中心 02-8502-2007 台北市中山區敬業三路20號 (近大食代入口)
紐頓電子有限公司 02-2396-9366 台北市中正區八德路一段66號
莫比爾通訊 03-5327-523 新竹市北區湳雅街18號
傑能數位有限公司 06-2008-338 台南市東區青年路376號
傑能數位有限公司 07-2387-755 高雄市三民區建國二路101號

百貨公司通路
螞蟻互動聯盟 https://www.antnex.com.tw/電信通訊業

區域 名稱 電話 地址
新光三越信義A9門市 02-2720-5021 台北市松壽路9號地下2樓
新光三越中港門市 04-2252-1152 台中市西屯區台灣大道三段301號9F

source:

1 Like

Very happy to hear they have a presence here!

I can’t read Chinese, are any of those locations in Kaohsiung?

this one 傑能數位有限公司 is in Kaohsiung

Or you can check some of the Antnex stores , there is one in Sogo Kaohsiung

That first one looks like they mostly sell cameras. Maybe it’s different branch by branch? I was on that street yesterday but most of the shops blend together after a while, or it may have been one of the camera ones I skipped.

But that second one looks promising, I will check it out! Thanks!!

Probably the most popular items are cameras , but they could help you check for the product/model that you like
Also Plantronics (POLY) has some distributors , but are located in Taipei

https://www.jjnet.com.tw/en/brand_product.php?class_id=JDYh&brand_id=JDkh&cat_lv1_id=JDgwIQ==

https://www.expansys-tw.com/store/plantronics/

At the risk of sounding as dated as the older shittier shops you mention: The shops to avoid are the ones whose sales women have massive, advertised, tits and have more grams of makeup than IQ or men who wear pants tighter than their arms and also wear more grams of makeup than they posses in IQ points.

The shops that are modern or old makes no difference. the attention to detail, staff training and their literacy in bith product and customers are tell tale signs whether you should stay or leave. many of us, seems dan as well, have learned this lesson the expensive way.

Just following the golden rule of taiwan. Its not.a problem til its a problem. In this sense, you know the brand you want and seem pretty much sold on this.item. i would buy online, as physical shops no longer mean anything in terms of dignity or honour.

Like @dan2006 i only trust large corporations. Which pisses me off to no end because i am much more interested in supporting .my community and local jobs. That said, i have wasted untolds millions of nt on absolute broken shit in taiwan over the years. And it stings more than a little bit :frowning: the key is to be loud an open about getting screwed. always do this, despite face saving community crap.

I’m not sold on it, but it’s the last option I’m aware of that I want to try out - but testing is important for audio.

Then there’s the same issue you stated: trust. I don’t trust marketplaces like shopee for important purchases (and have only used them once or twice in the past for small stuff that either can’t be faked or it doesn’t matter).

I looked at the store @chydals suggested but no dice :slightly_frowning_face:

P.S. didn’t see any big titty shops on that road. Maybe those are all the ones I didn’t go into.