Where Have All the Flobbers Gone?

So I guess…

I am SPARTACUS!!!

I am Spartacus.

“Bewildered and still not knowing which of them is Spartacus, but impressed by the loyalty he inspires in his army, the Roman general has all of the slaves crucified in a miles-long display alongside the Appian Way leading back to Rome.”

:tumble:

1 Like

Seriously?

Fixed that for you.

Welcome to my world…

No offence intended… both have substance! I meant because of the less frequency of posts, it comes across more like a Salon than the Arena. Both are needed.

So I guess…

I am SPARTACUS!!!

I am Spartacus

And I am Spartacus

“Bewildered and still not knowing which of them is Spartacus, but impressed by the loyalty he inspires in his army, the Roman general has all of the slaves crucified in a miles-long display alongside the Appian Way leading back to Rome.”

Oh, uh, maybe not then

3 Likes

I think they are more thoughtful over there…they just don’t think very often.

First time I’ve seen people calling dibs over who gets to to be the slave. Um…outside of bondage circles anyway.

Not a Kirk Douglas fan, I gather

About four times a day last I checked. Still, quality not quantity as the actress said to the bishop.

Taiwanease seemed dead to me last time I checked. And if you guys say that the moderation there is even more strict (worse) than here, then you have one reason for boring people going to die there.

I had a small stall in the Taiwanease political marketplace selling obscure Libertarian pamphlets but the thought police swept thru one day and shut the whole place down without explanation. Haven’t been back since.

I said it once, I sai it again:

Tealit: for FOBs and passing thrus

Forumosa: working folk, business oriented entrepreneurs, single but available for commitment -whether marriage to local or long stay; hence, with a growing interest in Taiwan in detail, whether law, politics or how the heck to settle with less derriere hurt.

Taiwanease: married folk, family people, business owners, the settled but not dependent, meaning they can navigate the culture and dominate the language.

Interesting, I was here last time in October? Life is what happens, I am older and I do not need that crutch it is to get things off your chest. Also, I nowadays have so many people around me in the office that I cannot be seen posting on a BBS.

If a topic really interests me, I am game, however posting for the sake of posting, nope, not any more.

Also, the people surrounding me down in Yangmei were characters, and not always in a good way, getting to know and interact with more normal people was good. After I moved to Taipei, that has changed.

finally, back in 2006-2011 I would be in Taiwan all the time, no real travel. Nowadays I am simply less on the island and I have so much less free time on my hands. I have already been off te island 3 times this year, and I have another 6 coming up, plus odd extra trips to China etc.

And - Taipei meant more social life and thus less life online. So life happened, to be honest.

1 Like

So once again its just us peeps with no dis-cernable “life” that posts often on the flob. Ah well.

I do say that Irish whiskey really is just good only in coffee. Thought I would like the triple distilled part of it. My last bottle was Chivas and that was really just rot gut. Jameson is no better. Suitable in coffee only.

What was i sayin again?

OK, in protest, I am leaving this here for us wimmin.

Eww…furry abs. This is putting a crimp in my afternoon tea…

Looks hot out. Why is he wearing a coat? Fur is murder!! :stuck_out_tongue: