Where I can buy mass protein in Taipei?

Ximending has Carrefour. Right behind it is a workout supplement warehouse that has everything you want…whey protein, creatine, and more… And good prices.

GNC buy one get one free. Plus additional money back to buy something else.

This cost NT$2250 so NT$37.50/~US$1.25 per serving.

Also received NT$400 towards anything else.

20181230_153321
20181230_155940

Protein powders are useful for body builders who want to put on huge muscle mass, especially if they are on the juice. The massive amounts of protein consumed eventually mess up your kidneys , but no one in their twenties who is a professional body builder gives a flying f…k about what will happen in their 40s and 50s. The show must go on! Let’s not forget all those NSAIDs too.

that information is just wrong

1 Like

Is there any way to find 0% fat tofu in Taiwan?

On a quest today, I went looking for them and found the place. Walked all around that Carrefour. That place is no more, but I found out they moved over not far from Daan Forest Park. The owner/manager (nice guy) told me they moved ~2 years ago. I don’t have the address in English, but they’re about a block east of the park and just the other side of section 4 Xinyi Rd. IFBB is more of a shop than a warehouse. The shelves are full and they have all kinds of protein, creatine, bcaa, etc… Yes I’ll go back.